4.14: The Serpent's Venom

I was thinking Tok'Ra as they don't have any Jaffa, but you're correct... probably to Master Bra'tac if he is alive (WAAAAH! He better be!) But now on Chulak for now. I think things are too hot for Master Bra'tac there!

Ya know, I wouldn't have minded watching a knock down, drag out between Apophus and Heru'er (I never can remember how to spell that snake's name).

I thought that Heru're and Apophis would join forces and then SG-1 in the cliffhanging last episode would get them to fight and the last thing would be showing SG-1 trying to save themselves and who ever helped them get off an exploding goa'uld mothership as Apophis and Heru're battled it out. Don't think that is going to happen though.

I thought that Heru're and Apophis would join forces and then SG-1 in the cliffhanging last episode would get them to fight and the last thing would be showing SG-1 trying to save themselves and who ever helped them get off an exploding goa'uld mothership as Apophis and Heru're battled it out. Don't think that is going to happen though.

This is tongue in cheek, right? ;)

Cheers,

i wonder...what if heru'ur survived and is going to ask or get help from the tok'ra or tau'ri to whump on apophis a bit...maybe the sgc will align with the system lords to keep a-man out of the extreme amount of power he has now???
just a thought.

Skydiver,
I like that speculation! Sounds like it could be loads of fun to watch OR READ! (Am I HINTING loudly enough!)
A-man? Is that like my T-Man?

Mythinglink,
That was wish thinking on my part before Serpent's Venom came out and Apophis kicked Heru're's ... ship. Well the last part of them all scrambling to get off the ship could be where the title (Exodus) came from. I'am sure that season 5 opener will not be called Genesis or Lividicus. (Yes, to answer you question, only in part) LOLLOL.

jsc, sorry, if you read it it probably won't be from me. i like to stay theoretically canon so i won't play around with heru'ur until i know for sure if he's dead or not. of course if a writer for the show is lurking around here and wants to use the idea.....
any anyway, i just gave you something to read, what more do you want????<g>

Originally posted by skydiver
i wonder...what if heru'ur survived and is going to ask or get help from the tok'ra or tau'ri to whump on apophis a bit...maybe the sgc will align with the system lords to keep a-man out of the extreme amount of power he has now???
just a thought.

Oh, yeah. I can just hear Jack O'Neil's response to that one. It probably would have something to do with overdressed stylemongers . . .

Yes, skydiver, you gave coffeecup and me something very good to read! Another Teal'c addition to Still Waters series! Loved it when Janet screamed at Junior and Hammond wanted to strangle Maybourne. And of course Teal'c and the flowers *both times* and the vase! People if Heliopolis ever posts again (they do seem to take a loooong time) the next good read is "Sole Survivor" by Denise as a birthday present to Coffeecup.

"With in canon" ?!?!? Does this mean that you won't write a Hammond shower scene for me? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Don S., he is a WONDERFUL ACTOR and I have been a fan over ten years and I started watching SG-1 because a friend told me where HE was... but the wattle is now a double chin... and if he can say he would look great in a shower scene... I JUST CAN"T keep a straight face disolves into Little Old Lady Laughing Out Loud, LOLLOL!

If Heru'ru survives he's gonna be pretty weak,military and political, so he might make a deal with the Tok'ra (use them to regain his power,in other words)

The Tok'ra might also be willing to lend the rebel Jaffe some support also since they will probably see the Rebels as a good way of striking at the System Lords without having to get directly involved and risk themselves (Once a snake,aways a snake :) )

I can't easily imagine the Rebels working with Heru'ru since they would not be his greatest fans (he also used them as Intergalactic Cannon Fodder along with the other SL's)

Shower scene or no, since Hammond is from Texas, he's aokay with me!

And as for Heru'er, wasn't it O'Neill who recently threw a knife threw his hand because Heru'er and his Jaffa were shooting at us (and did shoot Teal'c)? Not really a good foundation for an alliance, even a shaky one. But then the Tok'ra have been on the sneaky side lately (I agree: once a snake, always a snake).

Does anyone actually know why Heru'Ur agreed to join the alliance? He must know that Apophis would still kill him eventually as well.

He's my favorite director so far. I noticed he wrote one of the new epys for Season 5 - I'm bad about remembering the names of the epys - SGC sent a probe to another world, which sent back a computer entity for Sam.

Good epy. Interesting, like the "zero" epy.

Entity was the episode title. Yes, I kept wondering what Heru'ur was getting out of his aliance with Apophis,it was never made clear. We know one reason is that he thought he (Heru'ur) would be on the winning side!

The snakes are related somehow! Mom, sister in Egyptian mythology the gods were incestuous because they wanted to keep the power in the family!

Actually this is JSC! My son is playing again!

Originally posted by kelsi
Does anyone actually know why Heru'Ur agreed to join the alliance? He must know that Apophis would still kill him eventually as well.

Just answering my own question here, I was readin the thread bout FIAD, and there, apparently Amaunet's allied with Heru'Ur, 'cos Apophis was captured by Sokar, and hey, she needs a male protector! Mayb it was something to do with that. Mayb Apophis said something like 'In exchange for your protection of my wife, who's now dead, sob, sob,
cwm14.gif
do you want the honour of being my ally while I destroy the other System Lords?' You can kinda understand y he said yes...
wink.gif

i just wacthed the serpent's venom.... i didn't think i liked it as much as tangent and point of no return :(

Originally posted by Martouf
i didn't think i liked it as much as tangent and point of no return :(

What was so good about PONR? I thought it was kinda boring - teal'c was outta character, and the whole thing about Marty (was that his name? I neva quite caught it) and the 'bad guys' seemed a bit overrated, and fell flat at the end. Should I b posting this in that ep thread?! ;)

The whole scene with the bomb, and Daniel conversing in SV was good!

i think heru'ur was allied with apophis to save his own skin. a-man is getting pretty powerful and joining forces with him is one sure way not to get conquered by him...and heru'ur could always have planned to betray him later