Do you think???

Corzafa

THE Messiah
Do you think that Teal'C should defy SG-1 and go back to Apophis? Because if Teal'C left sg-1. He would know of all the secrets and sg-1 would have to destroy Teal'c. Its not very likely anything close to this will come true, just making a conversation!

[Edited by Corzafa on 09-28-2000 at 12:30 AM]

Mmmmm, maybe if he was drugged?
I reckon that Apohpis would take a chance to kill Teal'C first, "Kill first ask questions later?" know what i mean?

well yeah i get ya coz apophis could kill teal'C and revive him in the sarcophagus and torture him.

I am surprised that sg-1 do not carry suicide pills. If they were tortured there is little chance they would not be made to speak is there? With the drugs and technology they could use.. but then i suppose hathor had to do that elaborate thing at the end of series 2 so perhaps not.

Good point padders. why dont SG-1 carry suicide pills, if they were captured and tortured by lets say apophis they would rather endure the pain and kick apophis' but and save the world. So its a good idea but not practical in the show.

Well they would obviously never use it! sort of destroy the show, but they could still bring it up that they carry them.

Well if they did carry them, they probably use them at least once.....
After all SG-1 have died before haven't they?

Also in TDYK Apohpis tried to drug them to spill info, but with no success....

I have gotten my brother to watch and he said "What would happen if Tealc is really a spy in the SGC".............

hehe.. would not be a very good spy giving away all the goa'uld secrets he knows (well they could be lies but some havn't) and also risk his live numerous times saving SG-1. I think it is safe to say he istn't :)

SPOILER
I think that the newest episode,where Teal'c is tortured by Herurar's hench-snake pretty much gets rid of the question of Teal'c's loyalty.

Yeah, I'd say that after "Serpent's Venom" we can safely say Teal'c is with the Tauri all the way!!

Uh-oh,
Does heruru die? I have a feeeling that he might .

System Lords are hard to kill. They keep returning like the proveribal "bad penny". I have always felt that my T-Man was loyal. He has just kicked to much butt, suffered to many losses not to. Remember in POV

Spoilers Season 3
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
"After he had killed the Alternate Teal'c, he said that "our reality was the only one that counts"
This man is deep and thoughtful...besides being muscular, sexy and humorous! He has the nicest six on the show!

never ....

a) apophis would kill teal'c if he see him for his betrayal
b) if he don't kill him he would torture hi
c) teal'c never would return to apophis 'cos he want to free his people from the goa'uld (why ?? *g*)

in sum i think the chance is about 0.0 % that teal'c returns to apophis ...

Glad that you concur, Geronimo! Welcome to the forum. I like your handle!

Back