MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

This whole episode is a gem, and David Duchovny has a real talent, especially for humour as we've seen from the Unnatural as well :)

Where to start? Well, Wayne Federman is hilarious! His punning, and when he speaks into his little tape recorder is funny as hell, and when he kept hinting at Scully and Skinner's "togetherness" lol, hilarious :D

Ok, so i didnt really care much for the plot, i was far too interested in everything else!

Like for instance when Mulder and Scully met with Tea Leoni and Garry Shandling for the first time, well from the word 'go' i was laughing my butt off, especially when all i could see in the background was Scully running her little legs off in those heels for Tea and all Tea could concentrate on was whoever was on the other of the phone!

And then theres the whole bath-tub thing lol, haha!!!

There was hardly a moment i didnt laugh in this, and i'm so glad i recorded it the second time i watched it!

xxx

The part I liked part is when Mulder is asked whose going to play him and replys Richard Gere, when he finds out Gere is playing Skinner he drives off the road. LOL

I really like the idea behind the ep. Hollywood can outright lie in a "true story" and feel no guilt. Here it was played for laughs but, the message gets past.

ZachWZ