MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

In rural Kansas, thousands of drought-stricken citizens are being forced to enrich the town drunk-who seems to be able, through mystical means, to control the weather.

annette :D

LMAO at this ep.! I mean, besides the constant, annoying 'Wizard Of Oz' references, the ep was pretty funny! I loved the scene wiv Scully and 'whiney woman' in the bathroom! lol!:rolly2:

I didnt warm to this episode immediately but i did after a second viewing and realized that there were quite a few funny moments in, and no quotes at the moment, but as Lene said, the bathroom scene was funny, and i think this was the ep where the guy asked Mulder for some dating advice and he gave a funny reply?

xxx:fangs:

saw this episode again this morning, it always makes me laugh. the 'rain king' is sooooo funny especially when he thinks its him controlling the weather. when its actually holman who is causing all the weather changes. its a shame that sheila doesn't realise the feelings holman has for her until its explained to her by scully. women eh? LOL

annette :)