-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

5:? Bad Blood

LOL, hilarious ep, just thought i'd share some of my fav quotes with you :D

Mulder: “ Sheriff, do you have an old cemetery in town, off the beaten path, the creepier the better?â€

Coroner, removing the shroud from Ronnie, with the stake still in his chest: “Probable cause of death? Gee, that’s a tough one…â€

xxx

Mulder sticks his neck out and then some - to capture a small town serial killer.

annette :D

lol, i know! And do i remember something about a vibrating bed inthis ep or am i crossing that over with Stargate?

xxx:fangs:

I think there was a vibrating bed in this because Mulder had asked Scully to perform yet another autopsy. She was in the motel room and had just started the bed so Mulder took over at which Scully was not happy.

annette :)

Yeah cos she put money in the "Magic Fingers" slot and the bed began to vibrate, then Mulder came in all muddy :) -

MULDER: We got another dead tourist. You got to do another autopsy.
SCULLY: Tonight? I just put money in the magic fingers!
MULDER: I won't let it go to waste.

And i found some more quotes that i found cool :) -

MULDER: Prison, Scully. Your cell mate's nickname is going to be
Large Marge. She's going to read a lot of Gertrude Stein.

MULDER: Come on, Scully, get those little legs moving.

SCULLY: 4:54 PM, begin autopsy on white male, age 60, who is
arguably having a worse time in Texas than I am ... although not
by much.

MULDER(singing): Who's the black private dick who's a sex machine with all the chicks? (falsetto) Shaft! Can you dig it? They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother ... (falsetto) Shut your mouth! Talkin' 'bout Shaft.

I love the way that in Mulder's version he see's Scully as a really strong person, exaggerated lol, but like strong nonetheless, y'know what i mean, and he acts as a kinda dorky, shy, schoolboy around her, as far as i can remember anyway, thats the way i remember it. And i love how in Mulder's version the Sherrif has buck teeth lol.

I thought it funny the way Mulder 'gave' the sheriff buck teeth.

Yeah, that was pretty funny :) also i thought that when Scully was doing the second autopsy and she dropped the guys insides all over the floor lol, that was pretty funny :D

If I remember correctly wasn't it also the eppy when Scully was performing the autopsies she got sooooooooo fed up of saying the same thing she just said 'yadda yadda yadda'. Also saw the stomach contents of one of the victims and quite fancied pizza herself.

lol yeah, yadda was mentioned quite a few times! And that pizza thing was sick lol. Also, i counted quite a few vampire/stake references throughout the ep - "We just staked out the cemetery" "we pulled up stakes" etc, lol, loads more i'm sure :)

hey everyone!

my name is cheri :) i just joined a couple of days ago. i'm a huge fan of the x files and bad blood is one of my all time favs. it's such a hillarious ep and it's the kind of ep you can watch over and over and never get tired of! (waves to sammy) hey sammy!! :)

anyway i just wanted to introduce myself :)

Hey gurl! How ya findin things here at ASciFi!? Pretty cool huh! V.Friendly ppl! Especially Annette (who is around here somewhere, i'm sure) :D

This ep is very popular, and its not hard to see why!

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

yup it's a pretty cool place! lol

i love all the eps with humor in them :) it's great to take a break from the more serious eps sometimes and just have a laugh lol

welcome!

As for laugh episodes. I agree...Sometimes we need one that we can just have a good time with...Bad Blood and Small Potatoes being two of the best in my opinion. *grins*

Bad Blood is a total classic! Do you reckon i could get away with slyly not returning the local librarys copy of it? lol :lol:

Arent you way glad i directed you here Cheri!?

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

I love it when Mulder says "Did anybody in here notice that this man's shoes are untied!" during the autopsy.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: