MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

With the help of an eerie playmate, an autistic child is able to express her innermost feelings and terrorize an entire New England village.

annette :D

This is a totally wicked ep and one of my all time favs (and it ranks way up there with classics like Requiem, Bad Blood and Existence :D). Its been a long while since i've seen it, but i remember when that girls hair was caught in the blender (i think it was this ep) or just that doll in general, freaky, but oh so totally cool :D and am i right in thinking that Stephen King had a hand in this ep?

xxx

Yeah Stephen King co-wrote it I believe with Chris Carter. It is an eerie episode. That doll gave me the creeps.

annette :D

That doll even made me get a shiver down the spine and my sister (who is 5 years older than me!). Its one of the creepiest eps i think :D

xxx

After all the hooplah i was disapointed. Fox this promoting it for about a month. This was a good episode. i should some up my feelings as this. Stephen king is no Chris Carter.

David got quite a few laughs as a bored out of his skull mulder.

ZachWZ

True Stephen King is no Chris Carter - he's Stephen bloody King! lol, he's a mastermind at horror! What bits in particular were you disappointed in?

xxx

the parts i didn't like. The Hoky poky song. it just ruined the eerie affect.

Microwaving the the doll. Far to easy.

Finding another doll at the end.

no Mulder on the case.

ZachWZ

See i'm the biggest Shipper in the world and i thought that the Mulder and Scully scenes were funny and cool :)

The Hoky Coky song did kinda do my head in too but i dont think it subtracted from the eeriness, but that might be just me :)

xxx

Back