MythingLink

First Prime of ASciFi
-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

A wide variety of sudden homicides in Maryland attracts the attention of Mulder and Scully. They learn that everyone involved watched an awful lot of TV. When Scully begins to act erratically, and eventually psycchotically, Mulder comes to the conclusion that somehow the people are being manipulated by TV signals.

Wetwired

SPOILERS WARNING

Wetwired was a great episode in my opinion, probably because I enjoy episodes that explore character development and Scully's my fav character.
I was hooked on this episode, as you watched Scully gradually lose the plot.

Best scene was probably when Mulder finally tracked Scully down to her Mothers house (Mrs Scully rocks!).
The scene had so much emotion. You could tell how sad/hurt Mulder was to see Scully in such a state.

Nicola
x x

I thought this episode was excellent too.

The way people were acting. Being 'taken over' by signals from the tv. Scully was excellent as Nic said acting so irrationally. This is not the Scully that we know and love. As we find out later the only reason Mulder is not affected because he is colour blind.

annette :D

Originally posted by Annette
As we find out later the only reason Mulder is not affected because he is colour blind.

Oh yeh, I forgot about that, I haven't watched it for a while.
Shame on me! ;)

Another reason I enjoyed this episode is because we see 'The Lone Gunmen'. They are soooooo cool. Thanks to these guys they find out why people are acting so crazily. As they find out the object Mulder found on the telephone pole to be a 'mind control device'.

Back