MS to direct

Michael Shanks is either still 29 and turning 30 soon, or already turned 30. I forgot his birthday (shame on me). Richard Dean Anderson is 50 I think. I can't believe they are 20 years apart - it blew my mind when I found out. RDA looks pretty damn good, because he doesn't look 20 years older than MS. The character of Daniel is supposed to be about 35 I think, I'm not sure how old the character of Jack is. I hope MS gets a nice long vacation after working such long hours. He deserves it!

Heh, one thing I've noticed aobut JAck through Stargate is his grey hair!

Yeah, Richard's gotten a bit grey over the years, but I kinda like it. I think it adds character and he is still drop-dead gorgeous! As someone else who has a few grey hairs here and there, I know that each one is well-earned. They stand for life-lived, good and bad times endured.

:) Dammit Gamma, ur bringin a tear to my eye :) You make him sound like he's about to die.... :) hehe

Sorry Martouf. I love to write and sometimes I get carried away getting all poetic and sentimental. Especially about Jack and Daniel. They bring out the emotion in me!

Just a bit of news I picked up from a list ...

An upcoming episode named <B>Prodigy</B> will not have Daniel Jackson in it because he was given the time off to prepare for <B>Double Jeopardy</B>.

Cheers,

Yeah, I heard that too. Bummer, a whole episode without Michael Shanks/Daniel Jackson! I certainly understand it though, I'm sure he needed the time for Double Jeopardy which will be well worth the wait.

FUDGE! That happened in "A MATTER OF TIME" in season 2.
But I am looking forward to his double duty in "Double Jeopardy". It Seems a REALLY long time util January!

I think Mar-toast is lonesome for more dead people to join him . . .

You defend RDA's grey and I'm right behind you! Jack's character is supposed to be in his early fourties. Hardly near to death as you are Martouf! Here comes the shoes!

The UK magazine SFX has an interview with MS on his directing experience in issue 72. Its easy to spot as it has the fourth season promo shot of SG1 on the cover. The mag should be out in the UK anytime this week.

Can't tell you much about the article as I haven't had time to read it myself yet!!

But he did manage to take off some time to be a guest star on Andromeda with Kevin Sorbo. . .

The funny thing is, Shanks sounds as if he's acting more like Daniel Jackson with his directing debut: crazy, doing all the tedious work, probably overreacting . . . !

Originally posted by MythingLink
Just a bit of news I picked up from a list ...

An upcoming episode named <B>Prodigy</B> will not have Daniel Jackson in it because he was given the time off to prepare for <B>Double Jeopardy</B>.

Cheers,

Seems since S2 he's always taking 'one episode off'. Matter of Time, Nemesis ( poor guy, he had to heal from his appendicitis... he was still in the episode but...) and now Prodigy. Despite MS absence in Matter of time and Nemesis I still loved those episodes I hope that'll be the same with Prodigy.

Originally posted by Martouf
I still don't understand..... will he be 'in' this episdoe?

Don't worry Martouf... From the picture Vera gave the link to I'd say: yes, we will get to see his pretty head... *cough, cough*

Back