Favourite Scene in "The Matrix"

padders

System Lord of ASciFi.com
Top Scene?

My special effects fav scene is the one in the lobby however the one 1 minute later with the helicopter, and the bullet in the leg was pretty spectacular.

Then I like morpheus speeches, especially the bit about what is real and electrical impulses tothe brain bit - cool.

So many scenes!

There are so many where do i start?

-I like that Start bit how Trinity has that 'scruffle' with the Cops and agent... It's cool how they kill normal people too! (If they are not one of us they are an agent)

-The bit where Neo fights Morpheus (It reminds me of Kheb)

-The lobby part is a favoutite too, and the slow motion bit how Morpheous is running to the chopper.....

-I like the fight at the subway between the Agent and Neo

-And last but not least the bit where Neo gets shot right at the end, and then gets back up (And starts to believe he is 'the one') And kicks the crap out of the Agents....

A favourite quote of mine is simply "Dodge this" -Trinity.

When he get shots and get backs up and then kills the agent, not so sure. I think how he "killed" the agent was a bit weird. Still no idea why the agents ran away, it is not as if they are frightened is it? when they do not actually die (or do they as he is the one).

But i agree with the other selections. The bit inside the power plant is quite cool as well.

Yeah, good point......
Power Plant? I think i need to watch it again, one of the many things i plan to do over the next 2 weeks (School holidays)

Power plant scene is when Neo wakes up from the matrix in the "human power plant".

Oh ok,
Another favourite scene of mine is when Neo awakes in the Real World and we see all of humanity in the litttle 'pods', the graphics are just "astronomical is the right word..."

Originally posted by Martouf
Oh ok,
Another favourite scene of mine is when Neo awakes in the Real World and we see all of humanity in the litttle 'pods', the graphics are just "astronomical is the right word..."

hehe, that is what i called "the power planet scene" the humans are the power plant for the robots...

Heh, you caught me out......
When i said "Oh ok," I was just sayin that i still didn't have a clue what the power plant was......
Funny that, at least now i know what "the Power Plant" is...

hehe, it is my term for it but that is what the humans there are so ....

I was watching this again tonight. I am embarrassed to say that the first time I saw it in a movie theatre, I walked out after 20 minutes - I was bored (sorrysorrysorrysorry). But then I went again, and liked it.

Your right! DODGE THIS!

I hired the Matrix the other night, istayed up all night i watched like five times in a row. Its one of the greatest movies i have ever seen. The SFX are awesome and the storyline is Awesome aswell. I loved this movie. :) Well my favourite (one of) is the start with trinity. and the gun scene with neo and trinity that is cool and when Neo has that dejavu thing that next bit is cool.

I liked the scene where the chopper went down and Trinity hit the building - great special effects.

Did I just agree with Martombed? What is the world coming to? :)

WOW

I'm surprised that my fav scenes weren't mention.

1)When Neo and Trinity decide to go back for Morpheous.

2)Morpheous realizes that Neo is really the one.

3)Trianity confuses her love for Neo.

ZachWZ

Originally posted by Texane
Did I just agree with Martombed? What is the world coming to? :)

That's weird, i just got back my final school report for 2000 and one teacher's comments was that that i always argue (not in those words but similar)

I guess they know you as well as we do! :) (but you probably don't put that cut little gif of JR Bourne at the bottom of your papers!)

my favorite seen was
dark5.gif

Originally posted by Martouf

-And last but not least the bit where Neo gets shot right at the end, and then gets back up (And starts to believe he is 'the one') And kicks the crap out of the Agents....