4.03: Upgrades

One thought really.

Apophis is gonna by really *upset* when he finds out Sg-1 have folied his plans yet again ...

It was such a nice ship :)

He certainly is. haha.. couldn't have happened to a nicer chappy. I wonder what the plan of the ship was, sure hope it wastn't for use again us.

I still think that this episode was longer then the 42+ minutes it really goes for.......

Someone should agree with me?

Yes it was a good ep.that,was it just me or did anyone else expect Sam to burst into that song from Rocky Horror when she said 'Dammit Janet'.
What was with Jacks hat!V strange,I hope we don't see much more of the Xena extra.

i was hoping for a little fight between sam and janet but never mind... daniel in a bar fight made up for it!

Yeah what was that "Leave it Daniel" .. "No not this time Jack" speech all about. Does Danny often get called a "geek" then ;)

Interesting idea - I liked seeing the team "out of work".

Let's hope some future episodes turn out a little better - Upgrades was a little disappointing in my opinion.

The old "Goa'uld are building a battle ship and SG-1 must stop them .. again" has been done now. Perhaps another type of threat is in order - one that doesn't involve destroying a mothership/battleship/weopon.

I think some goa'uld running around on earth and sg-1 have to stop them would be better (at the same time trying to prevent cilvilians finding out about it)

The upcoming Season 4 episode "Point of no return" should be good as that has the team based on earth chasing after a "conspiracy nut". I mean as if the gate could really exist ;) .. Well you never know.

hehe cool. Although they sort of did that with that newspaper reporter. Hopefully a bit more "elaborate" than that!

Oh you'll like it padders. It has some good Teal'c moments in it and we see Teal'c doing something that is also brought out in last night's ep - The Curse. Kind of makes you wonder about the big guy. <G>

Cheers,

Hated Anise. I see enough of her character at work. I guess I'm enough of an SG-1 fan that I really liked the rest of the show.

Glad to hear her character is not coming back. THANK YOU BRAD WRIGHT.

Yup, i heard that as well. Not often that fans really have a say in the show and the characters in it but it does seem this is an example of where they do. And good for them.

Sorry to put a damper on, but BW mentioned that the Anise character was originally only to be used in this series of three episodes. They hadn't planned on bringing her back anyway.

Cheers,

but they have no confirmed that they won't bring her back. I would imagine that if she was popular they would have?

MythingLink - you're not kidding anyone with that politically correct jazz about the female snake's attire. They've been dressing like Madonna since day one (as you may recall, Jack thinks they are "overdressed stylemongers," among his many epithets). Nice try, though. Nice try.

hehe SGP, i agree :)

It is not her fault, not as if she is a bad actress is it.

you're not kidding anyone with that politically correct jazz

Excuse me? Politically correct? The last thing on my mind is whether or not I'm politically correct because for me that term is an oxymoron.

Cheers,

When I saw Upgrades again tonight, I realized just how annoying the character of Anise/Freya was. She grated on the nerves from the beginning ... after she opened her mouth at the debriefing. Until then had some hope for her not her clothes!

Well, look on the bright side, my fav character (and major cutie in my book) Dr. Frasier was very visible in this ep. Putting, along with the help of Gen. Hammond, Anise/Freya in her place. :)