4.05: Divide And Conquer

Originally posted by lisasg1
I loved Beneath the Surface, especially when he told her that he remembered having feelings for her. Then it was sad when they started to remember again, and the look on his face when she had to call him sir again!:(

This ep i dont remember too much i kinda taped the wrong channel when i was watching it.:mad: ..but i agree, i loved it when they started to remeber..it was so sad!

This ep i dont remember too much i kinda taped the wrong channel when i was watching it. ..but i agree, i loved it when they started to remeber..it was so sad!

I taped this ep, so I can watch it whenever.
I hate when the vcr gets screwed up.
It was really sad when they started to remember.
Their was so much shippiness in Season 4.
Then it all sorta stopped in season 5, I didn't like that.:evil:

Yes, I noticed a distinct lack of shippiness this season. In fact, Sam has stopped the goo goo eyes at Jack, and now she rolls her eyes at his witty, trying-to-be-funny comments. Priceless. :evil:

Yeah, Hopefully there'll be some more shippinesssss sometime soon, even if it's not major, as long as it's noticeable!:rolly2:

:( marty.......poor marty..........noooooooooooooo

i hate u all............:dead:

I don't know, that was a huge shock to fans, I don't think there were many spoilers out before it aired.

Well let's see. . .
he's whiny, clingy, annoying, ewww,
and most of all,

I'm a major S/J shipper!:D

Well, if you think that, there's obviously no hope for you!!! :D

marty doesnt whine.....and hes not clingy.....LEAVE HIM ALONE! lol

In this ep what is Jack referring to when he says "They're at it again"?

I dont follow what he's talking about here.

See that's the thing, I don't know. It's right after Marty and Anise come through the gate. Sg-1 and Hammond are standing there. Then Hammond leaves, then Sam and Daniel leave with Marty and Anise. And T and Jack are left there and J is watching the rest of them leave (but thy're not in the shot) and he says to T:
"They're at it again"

I'm not sure whether he is referring to:
a) Marty and Sam possibly flirting like they do
or
b) Anise and Marty arguing again