4.05: Divide And Conquer

Re: wherewherewhere?????

Originally posted by stillzen
what does "bonkers" means?

To quote Jack in "Window of Opportunity"

"a fry (chip) short of a happy meal...-holds up plate with happy face drawn in ketchup and mustard-...CRAZY"

I was like, sobbing, in the last scene in D+C, and my sister didn't bat en eyelid (altho she didn't cry at Armegeddon or Titanic - the only thing *she's* eva cried @ was Angel, when Doyle died!) Trouble is, like when I watched Titanic, I knoew what was gonna happen, and started getting weepy about half way thru!

bonkers is crazy or nuts...

stillzen, i can make you dubs assuming you can play ntsc e-mail me skydiver119@hotmail.com

god like member..
huh huh
the only god i like is marylin manson

"a pill to make you numb
a pill to make you dumb
a pill to make you anybody else
but all the drugs in this world, won't save her from herself"
coma white, mechanical animal

Stillzen?

Dod you ever change the words of a song to fit SG-! or the situation they are in... If you do try writin it int he Goa'uld Songbook. You did well with the Marylin Manson song.. perhaps you could start with that!

stillzen dear, could you please edit out your nasty words. personally they don't bug me but the forum is supposed to be close to pg rating....which means the f-word really shouldn't show up.
thanks a lot

In a free country the F word can show up anyplace *rolls eyes in disgust*

The OM always said those words were used by people who could not think of a more general way of saying the same thing. But of course he could swear in several languages and never did..at least around me...I think...

Although after seeing Anise and her nasty machine and what happened to a certain person...I might think about it!

OM? = Old Man? = Father??

I know I'm tilting at windmills here, but while i undoubtedly can't reform a country i can hope the malaise doesn't creep across the border.

Slang name for my son's late father... combination of Old Man and Old M'Bele.

Originally posted by snaller
Not that I know what "S/J shippers" is

It's crazy peopl who want Sam and Jack 2 get 2getha S=Sam, J=Jack. You also have D/J (Dan + Janet) and maaaaany more. Including, of course, S/M, for us Martouf and Sam shippers.

What's 'shippers' got to do with anything???!!!

Yeah, I heard about JR's (nearly wrote Martouf there!) slip. HOPEFULLY, the producers/writers etc will go online, and c how much the fans want Martouf back!

Yeah, but about the zat blast, Sam only needed to shoot Martouf once to knock him out, and she did (I thought), so why did he die? Shouldn't (or couldn't!) he have gone into a coma or something, and regenerated?!

She actually zatted him twice. And supposedly the Tok'Ra don't use a sarchagous, so they wouldn't bring him back!

very very true, but jump into the entity thread for another thought on the double zatting...hey we all know just how Temporary death in on sg. :D

Now I am very VERY pissed, aside from Selmak, Martouf/? was my favorite tok'ra who the hell did they think they were to kill him off, now I'm pissed, I'm gonna boycot, or not, I'm gonna shut up now.

-A VERY FRIGGIN PISSED OFF ONEILL

divide and conquer is the best eva ep!!!

k, i just have to say that "divide and conquer" is the best stargate episodes out of all the seasons!!!!:rolly2:
i love how sam and jack have to admit their feelings for each other!!
it just gives the show a bit of a change, not that the topic goes on for very long!!!!

Originally posted by ColONeil
Now I am very VERY pissed, aside from Selmak, Martouf/? was my favorite tok'ra who the hell did they think they were to kill him off, now I'm pissed, I'm gonna boycot, or not, I'm gonna shut up now.

-A VERY FRIGGIN PISSED OFF ONEILL

Don't boycott and don't shut up.

Yeah. I'm with the BRING MARTY BACK! contingent. That may happen in S5. :blpaw: Also, I DON'T WANT SAM AND JACK TO GET TOGETHER!!! (ducking the slings and arrows) Be original! Introduce other characters into the formula. For ALL of them. I like the Russian scientist for Jack. Troi from ST-TNG. Yeah, bring her back too! :nuts:

It's silly to say "i'm going to boycott" because you don't like something the producers or writers did. If you boycott, if enough people boycott, then the show gets cancelled. Then everyone loses. Express opinions by writing polite letters to the producers.

Re: divide and conquer is the best eva ep!!!

Originally posted by sarahksg1
i love how sam and jack have to admit their feelings for each other!!
Yet almost at the same time realising they can never do anything about it - look at the almost effect of having the feelings they did. They are just going to have to continue in their utmost professional way.... notwithstanding Jack's one-off action in Window of Opportunity...

As for the rest of the episode, it was a bit of a curve ball at the end, by identifying the true Zatarc, with no background as to when or how. My bad-guess assumption was they would be innocent but Anise/Freya would have been the one. NEvermind.

And that Goa'uld technology is still out there - presumably, ready to be tried/used again.