4.05: Divide And Conquer

I don't think that marty was paralised or not quite, so sam shot him, so he wouldn't kill him self. now they can do the tests that anise was talking about.

Don't Cry MARTOUF!

Marty, Martouf wasn't paralized he was shot and struggling not to shoot himself as Graham did in the begining sequence.
He begged Samantha to put him out of his misery and she did.
Don't worry dear, the fans won't let him go. I do like the idea of Martouf's evil twin or that Tok'Ra spice can put him in a sarchaphagus, experiment on him, and turn him mean (just as she is).

marty'd been shot...at least 4 or 5 times, and if you look really close...you can see THROUGH the shot at his knee, sorta morbidly cool. anyway, he was trying to blow himslef up like the guy in the beginning did and wanted sam to stop him cause of what anise said, if she could study a brain of a zatarc maybe she could come up with a way to accurately pinpoint who is one and find a way to un-zatarc them. by sam killing him with a zat, she preserved his brain intact for study.
unless young frankenstein is around then 'abby normal' might get out for a spin :D

I was just doig the lurking thing on this thread, but had to ask - did anone here attend WolfSG2? I don't know if it was just a freudian slip but JR made a comment along the lines of

"When I come back...."

When we all burst out cherring he said

"You guys are quick....".

He then did the backtracking thing and said he didn't know if he was coming back, but he had the look of someone who knows something and just saud something he shouldnt!

Hi! Marie,

Welcome back. Thanks for posting. We didn't hear that about J.R. Bourne! That is interesting news! Hope it is real, as some of the writers and producers keep saying this is science fiction and anything can happen!

I think I read in a Brad Wright article about the possibility of bringing back an evil Martouf, along the lines of what you said. (It's hard typing with your fingers crossed!). The article, which I read on thesumners page read very much like what JR and AT came out with at the con. So here's to hoping!!!!!

I do adore J. R Bourne's Martouf! Have fingers and toes crossed! Thanks Marie!

i don't know

i really wonder why you're making all a story about divide and conquer..
i mean i know this isn't the best ep i've ever seen nor the most interesting (i mean look at that almost-in-string sneacky head freya!!!), but it does has some good things in it, and although i'm not really a shipper i think the scene
of the testing room was pretty cute..
hey it's not as if it was "the young and the restless" yet!! they have still done nothing wrong and i think they never will (that is, not before the serie's end), so please stop making a moutain out of this simple scene that was far from being a declaration of undying love, and was more of an admission of feelings (affection as some say)that will stay buried for still a very long time (don't tell me about beneath the surface!!)

ouf!! this is it, i've spoken my mind, oh and another thing :i really don't think that these "feelings" could destroy the team dynamic for now 'cause neither of them would endanger the rest of the team because of their pseudo-love for each other, they would give their lives for teal'c as much as for daniel, so i don't think u should worry too much

in fact there's only one thing i'm afraid of:the x-files syndrome.. i'm sure u know what i'm talking about here:
when things go too slow this becomes really annoying (i mean 8 years!!!!), so wether they make them sleep together soon (for hygiene: just once to evacuate the tension and it will never be mentionned again ahah), or wether they make it very clear that nothing will ever happen, but the kind of sexual tension they are instauring here could become really boring..

hoping that I didn't bore u..
me

snif

And the last scene really did break my heart..
SNIF SNIF!!!
I WANT MARTOUF BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

argh!!!

YES!!! ME, TOO! Besides, JR Bourne isgood to look at!

OH yeah! Easy on the eyes and ears - and that man gave me a hug, I have the picture to prove it ;-)

I think you're right about S&J coming out and saying that they have feelings, it wasn't a full on declaration of undying love, just admiting to 'feelings' that as military people they arn't s'posed to have. It was more honest - now they can forget they ever said it and wait a couple of seasons before getting back to it!

I don't think it has spoiled SG, it was just that after hinting a little in S1, nothing in S2, back to 'subtle' hints in S3 it was too full on too many times in S4. If they'd spread it out a little more it might not have been as obvious - yeah right, who am I trying to kid?

Whether hinting or not, it seems to be a hot topic. If the fans aren't talking, i think the powers that be believe, that isnot good so theygive ussomething to talk about and the fan fic writerstowriteaboutifthey want to play it that way! Personally, I was a Martouf rooter, I wanted him to get Sam. I thought he was handsome and kind. But now I am hoping for Paul Davis, if she has to be gotten bysomebofdy BEFORE the end of the series.

I think they should all get some action outside of the SGC! It's almost always a kiss of death to have a relationship with someone either in the SGC or off world! (LOL) Is Davis the technician with the crush on Carter? Or am I getting them mixed up?

i'm fed up qith asf i'm fed with asf.........
do you know that i've watched every single 4th season eps in asf? the worst was divide and conquer..ouch that sucked..
not that i complain, without gammaquadrant i woul'nt have seen anything so thank you if u hear me.
i wanna see divide and conquer and window of opportunity and beneath the surface and small victories and 2010 and..................... in a tv format..

bouhhhhhhh! snnnniiiiiiffff!
why don't i live in a country with a decent TV program??
why do i live in a country where small victories will be aired for the first time on april???

if you take pity of me you'll answer to reconrt me..
or better you're gonna send me some tapes!!!! (am funny huh??)i have money i can make copies... ican...this...and that../§/§0+++++++++ARGH§§
AM GOING CRAZY?ASF ARE KILLING MY EYES (screen=10cm sur 5cm)

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!
if anybody can copy or send me or sale me tapes with fourth season's eps on them this is my email:
faithknight@hotmail.com

but if u just wanna talk stargate it's okay u know..

"you know it's funny you've asked me that before"
jack to daniel in woo
u know what's next:the "ahah i kissed u but i'm the only one who remembers" grin

Stillzen,

Before you bonkers out there is a merchandise section in TalkStargate. You can find it on the pull down menu at the bottom of your screen. There are people in there that are willing to trade TAPES. Season 4 included. Just read and enjoy!

wherewherewhere?????

people who wants to trade tapes? niark niark....
what sould i clik on?
i'll try to have a look

besides, if u or anyone knows some good adress where i can find screen shots of fourth season episodes, advise me!!

what does "bonkers" means?

"..strange as it may sound sir,yes. have a good time."
tell him about being winded off ah ah!!

Hi Stillzen,

OK. at the bottom of the screen you are on is a line that says FORUM JUMP: and there is a rectangular box with the name of where you are now "Stargate Season 4" and it has an arrow on it. Click on the arrow you will get a pull down menu. At the side of the pull down menu is a vertical line with arrows one up and one down and a small bar. Click on the bar and move it to the top of the arrow going up and you will find Stargate Merchandise along with other fora. Click on the name Stargate Merchandise and it will take you to the forum. Then you can look around in there to see what and who you can trade with. If they say e-mail and give address do it. The people areound here are helpful and a lot of fun. (Experiment with the horizontal line and read in the different fora. Gain experience and confidence! You can do it. I who am tech impared and according to my son have Old Timer's disease did and so can you!)

Don't be to frightened to do this. You can make a lot of new friends and make nice discvoeries also.

Let me know how it goes! on Forum or email!

yesterday i watched divide and conquer again and i realized that it was the first we could see exactly what jack feels, you know in that flashback of the mission in apophis ship, when sam tells him to go.. well i dunno i found that kinda cute, to see him show his emotions like that..coz we don't get to see it often.
ok, don't go insult saying am a shipper that was just a little remark.
and martouf was cute too..snif snif..am crying... BEUHBEUH!!!!!!!!

ps: sale me tapes, you will sale me your tapes zzzzz zzzzzz yesyesyesyes!!!!! or copy...snif snif.am just a poor french girl..
ok sorry for pleading,but i got fed up with asf..

mangez des pommes!!!!

Marty coming back?

I read in a Peter Williams article today where he said that the last ep of S4 is a cliffhanger around the Tok'ra. He also said that in the fifth season there are a number of people that Apophis would like to give 'Special Treatment' to, naming Martouf as one of them. Do you take that to mean as I do (please, please) that this means Marty's back for teh ep Exodus? When else has there been a reason for Apophis to want to sort Marouf out????

I just keep remembering the look on JR's face when he said that he had lied to Don S Davis about not attending the London con "on the last day of filming"!! He then tried to say that this was filming the film 13 Ghosts - which according to SFX hadn't even started filming yet, let alone had all of the prinicple stars signed up for it.

Yippeeeeeee for Martyyyyyyy!