padders

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Sean3w

Cool episode. I don't know why I liked it so much. I just did. I really did. The whole episode I liked, the new technology, the fake SG teams. I give it a 10 out of 10.
----------
Come visit http://www.sg2070.com

MythingLink

On the whole fairly decent, however I have one major quibble with it and that is that I don't think it would have been that easy to 'turn' those kids. That was just to much for me to believe, knowing how difficult it's been to convince others that the System Lords are not gods.
Cheers,

----------
MythingLink
The Woolfden: http://www.woolfden.net

Sean3w

Yea I agree. But hey they were running out of their 45 minute time slot. hehe

RangerOne SG13 SOR

Yes a dam good episode. As for turning the hearts and minds watching the death of Apophis is pretty good starting point ;P
My main nitpick was the when they approached the unidentified SGC unit the all got taken out. Surely Carter or Teal`c would remained in cover ready to bug out or assist in the retreat.

A lot of times I feel SG1 is undermanned for most of its missions but then it comes down to actors and money :)

Some good Jack and Teal`c banter too in this episode :)

;P

----------
"you want sarcasm, pleased to meet ya"

Martouf

This is one of the eps i watch a lot..... It is full of quotes "Mmmm Tuna Sandwich" and "Four eyes" -Daniel, "Easy big fella" I could go on for hours getting quotes from this ep, I found it interesting for us to have found out what happened to SG-11

much action !!

this episode was very cool 'cos there was much action and the faked SG-teams were very good, too.
the idea with the "training-guns" was quite good, too.

lol

i really loved this one as well. the quotes WERE funny.......esep the "four eyed one"lol

but it was sad how in a day the whole belief system of theirs was shattered u know wat i mean?

apophis dying was sad too................he loooked so........ewwww

who was the actor who played the lead soldier? the one who first found out that apophis is dead? what was uhis name?

Aaron Craven played Capt Kyle Rogers

Dion Johnstone played Capt Nelson

www.rdanderson.com has a great episode guide w/cast lists & quotes

"Just a huge honkin' Apophis, Major. Nothing to worry about."

Good Lines

There were a lot of good lines in this episode.

Teal'c: "This is Colonel O'Neill. He is much loved by Apophis."

O'Neill: "Just a huge honkin' Apophis, Major!"

"Get the vacuum."
"Vocume."
"Whatever!"

"You may torture me all you want."
"I've already begun. This is the infamous tuna torture"
(O'Neill takes a bite)
(In the style of Homer Simpson) "Mmm, tuna!"

LOts of action in this ep. Definitely one of my favorities of all time.