4.06: Window Of Opportunity

no, there wasn't much shippy stuff. most of it was hilarious, "what would you do if you could get away with it," stuff. It was hilarious.

nope, not the one. this thread was written by our own members here (I'm having a hard time finding it). each post was another scene of what a member of the team did during a loop, knowing no one would remember later.

I gotta tell y'all - Maybourne made a great pinata! :laugh2:

Absolutely my all time Fav!

This ep is without a doubt, my all time favorite, if not for the entire series, at least for this season...I would love to have a chance to "do whatever I wanted" without facing any hassles about my actions!!

KTGO!!:alienooh: :alienooh: :alienooh:

It is a classic eppy. I love it cos its soooooooooooo funny. LOL

annette :lol:

I think this is a lot of people's favorit e episode! I think about this episode a lot, especially when I'm bored at work. I often find myself saying, at inappropriate times of course, "I'm taking this loop off". And no one knows what the heck I'm talking about! But I chuckle inside!

I also love when Jack rides the bike down the hall, and plays golf into the Stargate with Teal'c and, of course, when he kisses Sam.

"In the middle of my backswing!"

and have I got an idea for y'all!
How about one more "Window of Opportunity" (part II) epy, where the entire show is 'loops' submitted/written by potential writers for/fans of the show? :flash:

That'd be a great idea. :D LOL Can you imagine what peeps would come up with?

annette :D

i'm so glad i've got sky one i got to see it again.

one thing, in the 1st loop Jack screws his eyes up and shakes his head after Janet flashes he penlight in his eyes but in all the other loops when Jack and Teal'c are taken to the infirmary Jack doesn't do this.

wierd huh?

Shows that at least one of the loops WAS filmed separately.

In practice, it may also show that, like "Groundhog Day" each of the smiliarly repeated scenes were filmed back to back - and that with each take RDA's became more used to the flash of the light and so reacted less?? :D

now I remember . . .

In the Stargate Fanfic section, in (approx) December 2000, Skydiver began a fic called "loop gate." Each of the posters added one more scenario if the loop were to go through again . . . the fic is hilarious!:rolly2:

The best episode ever

This episode is by far the most creative (in a comedy way) episode I think they ever made...I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at any other episode, and I have seen most of them. I wish they would make more of these!!