padders

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

MythingLink

I really have no idea why this episode is one that is at the bottom of my list of ones I'll watch again. There was something about it that didn't appeal to me at all even though it had some really 'fun' scenes in it. Jack and Maybourne spring to mind. I think I would have enjoyed Jack punching Maybourne out. <G> And finding out that Jack wasn't real fond of bugs is a plus. Need to use it in another episode.
Cheers,

----------
MythingLink
The Woolfden: http://www.woolfden.net

I just re-watched "Bane" and really enjoyed it. I thought it was a good story and I loved the friendship Teal'c formed with the little girl Ally. It was so touching how she did not fear him and helped him live. My favorite part is at the end, when Teal'c is recovered and he returns with Daniel to see Ally. He gives her a super-charged water gun and she squirts Teal'c. Then he squirts Daniel with the other water gun and the look on Daniel's face is priceless, as he tries to squeeze the water out of his shirt. Very cute!

Hehe, yes i just bought this episode VERY GOOD
I love the quotes that Jack makes to Maybourne ie, "Permission to beat the crap out of this man?" and also "Oh i won't hit you, i'm gonna shoot you"
I loved this episode, in my top 5 of all time :)

Must say it was nice to see Teal'c playing with her. Very good and makes me all the more sorry about his son :(

any one notice at the end, after teal'c squirts danny he flaps his shirt...and is it just me or does his shirt flapping sound like one of those bugs?

The part I liked about this episode. is the way they showed jack knack for planing. Knowing he can't catch one of those insect's without a hundred of their brothers showing up. he goes to the planet and dials home letting only one chase him. More logical than a bazooka/Flamethrower/phaser battle some show would give us.

ZachWZ

Originally posted by LGammaRay2
Then he squirts Daniel with the other water gun and the look on Daniel's face is priceless, as he tries to squeeze the water out of his shirt. Very cute!

Yeah that was very good:D

I really liked this episode...the relationship with Teal'c and Ally was done very well and this will always be one of my fave's of all time:cool:

Originally posted by skydiver
any one notice at the end, after teal'c squirts danny he flaps his shirt...and is it just me or does his shirt flapping sound like one of those bugs?

*snigger* I think he's just wet! He didn't look amused about it either, and the way he replies to Teal'c when he says "How would she be able to defend herself?" without the gun being loaded was funny!

Does Daniel laugh at anything? He never seems to see the funny side to much! Even Teal'c gets amused/confused about some things.

Probably gonna reveal my obsessiveness here, but... did anyone notice that right in the opening scene, if you look in the background, at the deserted buildings, and listen intently, I'm sure a train goes by! :D

not sure on the train - didn't pay much attn as i don't like this episode much - it's kinda boring --

i do, however, love the scene at the end w/ Teal'c and the water gun!

Teal'c has some interesting lines and such - and the Jack : "Permission to beat the c*** out of this man?" is great! but that's about it --

this episode just didnt' hold my attention - and i think i've only watched it like 3 times ---