1.04: The Broca Divide

If only for the exchange:

Daniel: Jack! (noticing Jack's scratched shoulder) wow, what happened to you?

O'Neill: Oh, I - got in a little wrestling match with Carter.

Daniel: Why?

O'Neill: I guess she's got whatever Johnson's got. Had to drag her off to the infirmary.

Daniel: What, did she start a fight with you, like Johnson did with Teal'c?

O'Neill: No, she, uh - tried to seduce me.

Daniel: Oh. You........ poor man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:
--

yes another massive shipper here. I agree that season one of the 5 so far has some of the best eps. I Love Jack & Sam moments of course, but I particularly liked the caring interaction between Jack & Janet in this ep. It's only a brief moment & a tender touch but I think it spoke volumes about Jack's character.

I am a major shipper too, but season 4 is probably my fave.

Skoon, you're right about the way he acted towards Janet, it was really sweet, and showed us a bit of his softer side!:blush: :eek: :D

But aren't all his sides yummy, HOLD THAT,
I mean, VERY YUMMY! mmmmm mmmm mmmm!:D

GET AWAY FROM MY JACK:angryfire well, let me have Narim to myself at least:blush:

Actually I clamed Narim long ago & everyone agreed!:blush:

I'm a huge s/j er and this ep is sooooo funny! He sooooo kissed Sam's neck when he picked her up to take her to the infirmary. I think Jan thought it was pretty funny too!:rolly2:

I'm a huge S/J shipper too!
Ahhh, they are just so cute together!
Yeah , I noticed that too, Janet was observant.

oh man - the shippers are taking over --

just to clarify before i get going - no, i'm not a shipper. does that then mean i'm a slasher? nope - not that either --- just a fan!
and - i love Jack! - anyway --

back to the storyline --

this is one of my fave eps from season 1 (this and Singularity) - one of the main things, Sam and/or Daniel don't 'save the day'! now, i love both characters, but having one or the other always figure out a way out of a scrape is boring. Here, Janet, with help from Teal'c had to figure it out. Yeah, Jack helped too, but not 'directly' - again, a character development-style episode -

and i love this exchange:

Jack: Lucy, I'm home.
Teal'c: <strange look>
Jack: <says something along the lines of being back - sorry forgot the line>
Teal'c: How do I know you are back to being yourself? You just referred to me as 'Lucy'.

:lol: love that! Teal'c is great!

yeah - and if you saw CotG back on Showtime the 1st time (i didn't, i had to borrow a friend's tape) - there was a 'making of' and a 'upcoming episodes' bit - and they used that line -- "Lucy, I'm home." in the promo -- kinda funny!

Since I haven''t seen so many eps from the other season, I have no idea how the S/J relation is going.. but.. After I saw this episode, I just waiting for the kiss between them two :)
Maybe it'll be as in X-Files.. the last episode, Mulder deosn't wotk with the FBI anymore, so they have nothing to hold against them.. :)

(call me a hopeless romantic if you want, I really am a shipper! :D )

But, I don't think this is my fav. episode in season one though..