padders

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Sean3w

This one spotlighted Hammond. Even though he wasn't in most of it, it did. It showed how sly he can be. Can't believe he made him do that. I wonder if the Tollan agreed first to him to do that? I give this ep a 9 out of 10.
----------
Come visit http://www.sg2070.com

MythingLink

I don't know if I'm still understanding you correctly. It wasn't Jack stealing the Tollan device that started the whole thing. Hammond and Jack (probably Jack first by way of Thor beaming him up to his ship) were informed by the Asgard, the Nox, and the Tollan that there was someone running around out there stealing tech. Then they came up with the idea of having Jack steal the device and get bounced out of the SGC because he was 'finally showing his true colors' as bait for Maybourne. Whom, I'm assuming Hammond and Jack believed was behind the whole thing before they ever got proof.
Cheers,

----------
MythingLink
The Woolfden: http://www.woolfden.net

This is a great ep, i thought that Jack would never be able to get out of this mess! But it turned out really good.... I looove this ep quite a bit..... Was Maybourne caught or did he escape like he always does?

I'm curious if Maybourne will appear in season 4.

I doubt if he was caught because (I think) he said he was working for a government agency. And he didn't actually steal anything himself. Even if he was caught he probably be able to squirm out of it anyway.

Yes, 'squirm' is a good word :)
SPOILER***************

He is in series 4, do you want to know what ep Vera?

Originally posted by Martouf
Yes, 'squirm' is a good word :)
SPOILER***************

SPOILER
I'm telling you - this guy has a snake in him. He's the one "human" who has come back from the dead.!

He is in series 4, do you want to know what ep Vera?

I like the idea of a rogue stargate command centre. This ep has got a good story line. especially how the rougoe gaters were rejects, like the woman their who got beaten by sam etc etc

what i like is that this whole conspiracy thing is somehting they started way back in season 2 and it is still running strong thoughout season 3 and will alledgedly rear its ugly head again in the latter part of season 4.
it adds a whole new element to 'we're peaceful explorers from earth' attitude. what could be interesting is if they run across another planet where the rogue sgc has been adn it has some nasty consequences for the sgc.
the only part that sorta bugged me was makepeace being the traitor. i still feel he was the bad guy only because he was really the only other established character to go off world so they thought it would be less obvious to use him than a throw away character created especially for that eps.
personally, i'd love it for my fav marine to show back up.

I agree. I always liked the character of Makepeace and really hated it that they used him this way.

As for finding something ... a world that this rogue team visited ... I'm waiting for them to find more people out there from Maybourne's operation. He did say 'teams' when he was talking to Jack and I can't imagine that Maybourne was stupid enough to place them all on one planet. I've got to believe that there are more out there ... possibly now feeling quite deserted if they've lost all contact with Maybourne.

Maybe somewhere they've set themselves up as gods.

Cheers,