1.07: The Nox

MythingLink

No kool-aid, we'll wait for the next comet. <G>
I liked those lines too, but the ones between Jack and Daniel when they are trying to describe Apophis.

Jack: He's ... (looks at Daniel)
Daniel: Bad ... (looks at Jack)
Jack: Bad.

Cheers,

----------
MythingLink
The Woolfden: http://www.woolfden.net

Did anyone notice the mistake when Teal'C got stabbed and pushed open the Nox's door? He was wearing armour and in the next shot he is wearing army greens standard SGC clothes

Did anyone notice the mistake when Teal'C got stabbed and pushed open the Nox's door? He was wearing armour and in the next shot he is wearing army greens standard SGC clothes.... It is quite funny and hard to believe but take a look

Originally posted by archiver
Marleen

This is one of my favorite episodes. Just loved the ending, blew me away. I wanna live with the Nox now, earth be damned! ;-)

kel sha,

my word!
if i had the choice to goto to an non-goa'uld i would prefer tonane's tribe ("Spirits") and then the Nox ...

i ask me when Apophis and Teal'c stand alone in the wood (after the rest of SG-1 was taken by the Nox) how Teal'c could leave the place without being killed by Apophis ??
he wasn't hurt so the Nox don't turned him away ..

kree sha

Originally posted by Martouf
Did anyone notice the mistake when Teal'C got stabbed and pushed open the Nox's door? He was wearing armour and in the next shot he is wearing army greens standard SGC clothes.... It is quite funny and hard to believe but take a look

didn't notice, but will check it out when its next on the telly (or if S1 DVDs ever come out :mad: )

Originally posted by Martouf
Did anyone notice the mistake when Teal'C got stabbed and pushed open the Nox's door? He was wearing armour and in the next shot he is wearing army greens standard SGC clothes

When does Teal'c get stabbed? don't tell me C4's been at the editing again... :mad:

i can't remember if you actually SEE him getting stabbed...it's when shakl wakes up and attacks teal'c then goes after lya...and kills her.

Yeah, I taped that off C4, and was never absolutely sure about what happened. It just shows Shak'l opening his eyes, and Teal'c shouting. Shak'l then runs from the hut. Great coverage, C4! :mad:

It's also the point when Lya is killed by Shakl.

I saw this ep for the first time last night when it was on TV...I'm way behind the times.

I enjoyed it but I agree with the earlier posts that Sam acted rather weirdly during the first season but then I suppose she really was a scientist masquerading as a military person. Even though Jacob was military, there probably wouldn't have been much that was military in her day to day at the Pentagon other than the hierarchical nature of the place. A scientist who happened to wear a uniform. Am I way off base (no pun intended) on this?

Ahhh...it was lovely to watch The Nox again, I can't help it the ending always brings a tear:cool:

Back