From Series 1 to 3 who is your favourite race

archiver

sime

Ok so that gives you a huge scope. Is it the Abydonians, the Brycians the Tok'ra the Goa'uld the Reetou etc.
Which of the races so far encountered is the best?

Later

----------
------- Sime@00 ------
http://www.sgc-uk.com

Major Carter

The Nox
----------
Alright! Anyone with a snake in their head, raise their hands!

padders

You must misunderstand, my vote counts for 5. That makes 6-3

hehe ... who else was cool, not many really. I hope we get some nice new alien races in season 4 and ones that come back for more than 1 episode. And lets see the Nox again!

The Asgard are stupid, you would think that they would whoop the replicators but nooo...

spolier.

Nah, it is sam that is stupid with "her stupid plan" hehe.

Asgard see the answer to everything as technology (as do a lot of people on Earth possibly), maybe it istn't always that way.

Surely they could of 'beamed' them away like they did the Goa'uld on numerous occasions??

Do you mean beam the replicators away? There has to be someplace to beam them to. With the Goa'uld, they didn't just beam them into pieces parts in the ether of space. <G>

Cheers,

Well they could beam them into space.

Can replicators survive in space? my guess is yes.

It is a good point though, why couldn't Thor just beam all the replicators of the ship? It was him that destroyed the downward transporters.

The only thing i can think is that they can't detect the replicators (as thor said they destroyed that sensory eqipment) but is it probably going to be hard for a transporter to lock onto something which is made of essentialy the same thing as the ship itself.

I'm guessing they could survive in space..... but they could beam them miles away or even keep beaming them into a certain place so that they don't move....

I need to watch them eps again....