Which of these King books should I read?

The Running Man book I didn't think was very good, although you'd read it fairly quickly.And the film,my god what a waste of money.I really can't stand that Arnie. I dunno, a lot of his movies never seem to do the books justice. I mean I watched Dreamcatcher the other day and the movie is bollucks compared to the book. For any of you that have read the book AND watched the film, Duddits's mother wasn't very willing to let him go in the book, and yet in the film you'd swear she couldn't get rid of him quick enough(with good intentiond though). And Kurtz....em....Curtis should I say?I mean what the f**k? I think really, the only film that ever did any justice to one oh King's books was The Shawshank Redemption, and even that wasn't a full scale novel. And a few parts in the movie never occurred in the book either, like the part with the Italian opera singers. Darabont said he thought he should put that part in there himself. But what do you lot think of the whole film/book justice? Because most of the films are watchable, yet most of the time forgettable.

I have ordered The Dead Zone,Different Seasons,Cycle of The Werewolf from the library. Only cause im broke right now.

I have The Cell so its my next read of him.

Didnt Green Mile do the book justice? I mean it was one of the better SK movies.

It's just "Cell",lol. Sorry, it's not that I'm scolding, but if you're going to read the man's books then at least know the name.I know, I'm a prick.

I know its only Cell i dont know why i keep writing The before Cell.

A force of habit i mean most of titles like that have The before.