Just Finished Crown of Stars...

Calengurth

Hi, I've just finished the Crown of Stars series... and I was gonna ask, could any of you recommend and other series that are maybe as good as the Crown of Stars please? I really can't think of anything... and I thought that it might help to ask some people who have enjoyed the Crown of Stars series as I have...

Thx,
Calengurth

Calengurth said:
Hi, I've just finished the Crown of Stars series... and I was gonna ask, could any of you recommend and other series that are maybe as good as the Crown of Stars please? I really can't think of anything... and I thought that it might help to ask some people who have enjoyed the Crown of Stars series as I have...

Thx,
Calengurth
HMM..not sure if it's quite as good but Tad Williams Memory, Sorrow and Thorn trilogy is worth checking out. Also Greg Keye's current Kingdom Of Thorn and Bone quartet is also noteworthy. There's many more I could suggest but I don't want to swamp you uneccesarily.

Happy hunting..

I'll also second the Greg Keyes, but I would also point out a new author that Kate herself recommends. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. I know that there has been a lot of talk(and a bit of controversy), about this book, but it really is a fun read, and is the beginning of a series of 7 planned books.

Hope that helps. :)

Thx u all... this really does help :) ...

Ill look into these books mentioned above...

and thx again for ur help :)

I too just finished Crown of Stars and I have to say that the series was outstanding with a very satisfying ending and a series I will definitely have to read again at some point. This story is vast.

Congrats Rahl! Glad you liked it. :)

You just finished it in time for her new story "Spirit Gate" which is going to be released this week. Spirit Gate is suppose to be a YA of the same world as Crown of Stars!