Imperial Traitor

I looked it up on Amazon, and in the blurb it mentioned a fight between gladiators and assassins. Is that true Mark? it sounds awesome :D

I've actually asked them to change the blurb they've released as it does give rather a lot away... but yes, Femke calls in some help in the form of Serrius and some of his old adversaries. The resulting mix proves quite explosive! :)

hey just got on this site and have been looking at the sword publishing site for the boooks. ive been watcing it for 7months or more and its had no ifomation on imperial assasin or trator (just found out that imperial assasins been released already) and would like to know is the sword publishing website to the main page or is their a new website that is updated?

Hi, Demno. My new site is here: Mark Robson which is kept up to date constantly. I'm hoping to change the Sword Publishing site shortly so that I can keep it updated, but as it stands I have no access to update it and my webmaster for that site is busy with other things.

Not long for the last in the series now. :)

thanks mark. Im looking forward to reading both imperial assasin & traitor! oh and sorry about the terrible gramar in the previous post.

Don't worry about grammar, a large number of people on this site don't use english as their first language. As long as we can understand you it's fine :p

Actually I just got my copies through from the publisher. They look great. :)

I'm looking forwards very much to the next few months. It should be a lot of fun. The review copies will be going out this week and some pre-ordered copies will go out in about 10 days. If you want to get early copies then you can always catch up with me on one of the pre-launch date events where we will have the new book available. See my news page to find out where I am and when: Mark Robson » News & Upcoming Events

For those of us who are having the book sent from your special order, do you know when we will be getting them?I am very excited!

Well, the day has come and gone - congratulations Mark! How was the launch of Imperial Traitor?

And how does it feel to have got to the end of the Imperial series? :)

I did a short string of pre-launch signings, Patrick. They all went well. I sold about 640 books in the 5 days of events, which is very good at this time of year. On launch day I was interviewed on the local BBC Radio station, which was great as the interview was long and fun. Bernie, the presenter, had clearly read and enjoyed the book, so he had lots of perceptive questions.

Next event is Saturday in Witney, Oxfordshire, where I'll be signing with Mary Hoffman and Jo Kenrick. Should be a lot of fun. Then it's London and Wales next week to talk in schools. For anyone interested in catching up with me at a signing, the full schedule for the next 3 months is on the news page of my website - Mark Robson

In some ways it seems strange to be talking about the Imperial series, as I finished writing it ages ago and have been so heavily into the new series (Dragon Orb) that the Imperial books seem so ... yesteryear!

It was nice to meet you on Saturday Mark, though, I have done so before when you did a signing at Boarders book in Swindon, though I don't think you would remember lol. Either way, its always good to get to know the mastermind behind a great series! Thanks for signing my book ^_^

It was nice to meet you on Saturday Mark, though, I have done so before when you did a signing at Boarders book in Swindon, though I don't think you would remember lol. Either way, its always good to get to know the mastermind behind a great series! Thanks for signing my book ^_^

Great to see you there, too. It was nice to see Threddy there as well - that's at least two from Chronicles (aside from Mary Hoffman, of course!). I must admit that I didn't remember you from Borders, Swindon, but that's not surprising really, as I signed there two or three times and sold over a hundred books each time. It's very hard to remember everyone's face, though I am getting more familiar with certain regulars at my signings now.

Saturday was really fun. You can see more about it on my blog if you're interested: Mark Robson’s Blog » Now which books were whose?

Back