Imperial Traitor

danny

ALL OF A SUDDEN, I DIE!
I know all of Mark's work is good, and Imperial Assasin and Imperial Traitor will be just as good.

OR BETTER?

Imperial Traitor is becoming quite fun to write. I've been in and out of libraries a lot recently, so I took the storyline into one and struck a blow for librarians everywhere. Isn't it great when an unimposing, willowy librarian does something that no one expects ... :D

Mark Robson said:
Isn't it great when an unimposing, willowy librarian does something that no one expects ... :D

Oh come on, Mark - you can't tease us like that! It's not fair!!

At least tell us if the librarian in question is modelled on a real one...

Patrick Mahon said:
Oh come on, Mark - you can't tease us like that! It's not fair!!

At least tell us if the librarian in question is modelled on a real one...

I can tease you like that ... and I'm going to! :D

The librarian isn't modelled on a real librarian as such, but she is modelled on someone I've seen around.

Imperial Traitor is now about a third drafted. I need to get my skates on if I intend to finish the draft by my self imposed deadline. I have another book to write by early next year, so I can't afford to hang about with it. Will be looking for proof readers again in the Autumn.

Mark Robson said:
Imperial Traitor is now about a third drafted. I need to get my skates on if I intend to finish the draft by my self imposed deadline. I have another book to write by early next year, so I can't afford to hang about with it. Will be looking for proof readers again in the Autumn.

Mark,

I can't believe you're behind a deadline - even a self-imposed one! However, thanks very much for the update.

If there's space, I'd love to be one of your proof readers for Imperial Traitor. I found the process of proof-reading Imperial Assassin hugely interesting, although I must say I'm now dying to see the final version...!

Cheers,
Patrick.

Imperial traitor will be so cool. I wonder if anyone from the darkweaver legacy is going to be in it? That would be really cool!:cool:

At a guess I would say October, Amanda. I'm steaming on with it now. I crossed the half way line yesterday, so it's all down hill from here.

Patrick, you can count yourself in - I really appreciated your comments last time. They resulted in some considerable changes.

dwndrgn said:
With actual writers on board you probably don't need my aid any longer, but I'm available just in case ;-)

The more the merrier in some ways, April. Everyone sees different things, so it never hurts to have extra eyes. I've appreciated your comments in the past - I'd be delighted to have you read the draft again.

Mark Robson said:
The more the merrier in some ways, April. Everyone sees different things, so it never hurts to have extra eyes. I've appreciated your comments in the past - I'd be delighted to have you read the draft again.

Well here's my blonde head showing itself. I'm getting your Imperial titles mixed up. I'm thinking of the next one, I think :confused: . Just ignore me, it works out better in the long run :p

dwndrgn said:
Well here's my blonde head showing itself. I'm getting your Imperial titles mixed up. I'm thinking of the next one, I think :confused: . Just ignore me, it works out better in the long run :p

No you're not, Dwndrgn. It was just my poor choice of wording. What I meant to say was that I would be delighted to have you read for me again.

Hang on to your hats! The good people at Simon & Schuster have brought the publication date for this forward. It is now due to be launched in May 07. I'm going to have to get my skates on. If they keep pulling all my dates forwards like this, I'm going to find myself writing the novel that came out last week!

Mark Robson said:
Hang on to your hats! The good people at Simon & Schuster have brought the publication date for this forward. It is now due to be launched in May 07. I'm going to have to get my skates on. If they keep pulling all my dates forwards like this, I'm going to find myself writing the novel that came out last week!

Blimey - can they just do that to you? Oh well - who needs to eat and sleep anyway?! I take it this is a sign of their confidence in you and your books - so congratulations!

I looked it up on Amazon, and in the blurb it mentioned a fight between gladiators and assassins. Is that true Mark? it sounds awesome :D

Back