what elizabeth chadwick books have you read and which is your fav

Hawise

i've read shadows and strongholds, the champion, the conquest and lords of the white castle and shadows and strongholds is my favourite. hawise is my favourite character out of it that's why i use her name

Hi Hawise and welcome to the forum, although I'm pretty new here myself!

I have read one or two of her books, a few years ago now though. I think they are a nice read, not too 'heavy'. Just right for a lazy afternoon under the sun. I think the one I liked best was White Castle!

I have read The Greatest Knight and The Scarlet Lion which is about Williamm Marsial. You have to read these books they are incredible. Then search about him and be fascinated by this man.

Another well known author of Historical Fiction! It was quite a few years ago when I read quite a number of her books. The only ones I can remember the titles of though are The Wild Hunt, The Running Vixen and The Marsh Kings Daughter.

I see she is to have a new book out this year - A Place Beyond Courage which looks interesting. Set in early 12th century and about John FitzGilbert Marshal and his family.

Another well known author of Historical Fiction! It was quite a few years ago when I read quite a number of her books. The only ones I can remember the titles of though are The Wild Hunt, The Running Vixen and The Marsh Kings Daughter.

I see she is to have a new book out this year - A Place Beyond Courage which looks interesting. Set in early 12th century and about John FitzGilbert Marshal and his family.

There are 2 Elizabeth Chadwicks, and two of the four are another Elizabeth Chadwick.
The one that wrote The Marsh Kings Daughter only writes medieval stuff.:)

I have read The Greatest Knight and The Scarlet Lion which is about Williamm Marsial. You have to read these books they are incredible. Then search about him and be fascinated by this man.

Yep - loved these two too. They're the only books I've read by this author - I read them because they were about William Marshal who I am fascinated by too. Definitely worth a read whether you know anything about him or not.:)