Twins!!!!

Thank you, everyone, for the good wishes.

Levitation would definitely be an advantage at this point, as she grows more and more ponderous, and even little things like getting up from a sitting position take a mighty effort.

It's fortunate that she's sturdy and big-boned to begin with. I can't imagine a small woman being able to navigate with all that up front.

May the birth be in a good hour with healthy children and a healthy mother.

This was the big day. Ethan and Jack are both beautiful little boys. I'm too exhausted to say more. Details tomorrow.

WHOOO-HOOO!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Super news! Thanks for letting us know, Teresa... Best to you and yours, and a special warm welcome to the newcomers... may their days be filled with joy and laughter and all bright things (and moonlight and starlight and dreams and the mystery of night as well).

Fantastic news! Do we call you Nanna Teresa, Grand Mother Teresa :)) ) or Granny Terry?! Hope you all manage to get some rest ... you're going to need all your energy with two little bundles to look after. Very best wishes.

Yes, very hearty congratulations to you, your daughter and all your family!

I hope both mum and boys are well and happy!

Have lots and lots of fun!

xx

Congarats!
(Especially to the one who did nearly all the work)For some reason, people around me have a penchant for producing twin girls, so I do have an idea of how much work it's going to be.

Congratulations! Now go and have lots of sleep, and tell us all about Ethan and Jack when you're refreshed!!!

Congratulations Teresa from another Grandmother of twins :D

Two dear little souls to cherish...:)