looking for suggestions on what book to get at library

huxley

a just finished jurassic parc by michael crichton

looking for a book that would have adventure , outside nature and a big plot ,i'm not saying like a complicated plot, i mean like in jurassic park it was creating a park with dinosaures, i think what i'm trying to say is i 'm looking for a story thats not just a people people story. if you understand what i'm trying to say.

thanks.:)

Hi huxley, welcome to the forum!

I suggest that you look up Jurassic Park at amazon and see what other 'related books suggestions' you get. You may or may not find anything likely but you may end up with a short list of possibles. Once you have that list you can ask others if they have read those and what they think about them (in addition to reading the reviews on the site).

Another helpful item is the thread Titled: Fantasy recommendations for the unenlightened that you will find in the General Book Discussion subforum. There are some amazing lists of suggestions there with information about plots and why they were suggested. Peruse those lists and I promise your next problem will be limiting the number of books you check out from the library!

HTH

i didn't want to start another post so i'll ask my question here .

is there any books out there about mad scientists ?

and i went to the library and got stainless steel rat for president.(it's good ,it's in first person)

i looked for lost world but they didn't have it. thanks for the help.:)

Well there's always the classics

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, HG Well's Island of Dr Moreau and the Invisible Man if you're looking for nutty professors (that aren't called Buddy Love :D )