His Majesty's Dragon?

Prefx

Lord of the City-Within
Anyone read this book yet? I heard it's pretty good, but I value posters on here more than I do in real life. :p

Check out the recent comments on the April reading thread in this section. There's some comments on the book all pretty poisitive. I'm eyeing this book off and will probably purchase it soon.

Jay had a pretty decent review on this book if I recall correctly.

If you like Mercedes Lackey then theres no reason why you wouldnt like His Majesty's Dragon. They have very similar styles in writing. If you liked ML's ELEMENTAL MASTERS novels youll like HMS.

I love the books by Merceds Lackey! Looks as if this one will be going on my 'to get' book list

Is this book also called Temeraire? Or is that another in the same series? I have been looking at picking it up but I haven't been fully convinced. Though I might have to give it a chance now...

EDIT: Wait, just read a bit of Jay's review and discovered the answer for myself, Temeraire evidently being not only the UK but also the Australian title...

Culhwch said:
Is this book also called Temeraire? Or is that another in the same series? I have been looking at picking it up but I haven't been fully convinced. Though I might have to give it a chance now...

EDIT: Wait, just read a bit of Jay's review and discovered the answer for myself, Temeraire evidently being not only the UK but also the Australian title...

Temeraire is the name of the main dragon. There is more than one dragon in the story.