game quotes...

cornelius

former axe demon
ok people, post your favourite game quotes here. We could also turn this into a game or so (guess the game in which the following quote is stated- or something like that) we'll see

first quote: forward is not backward! Battle realms

[FONT=&quot]For the End of the World spell, press control, alt, delete.
~Warcraft 3
[/FONT]

right is wrong and left is right!

Battle realms

and here is one for you to guess... I'll give you a couple so that it get's really easy...

" What? more tunneling? I'm claustrophobic you know!"
" hot stuff, coming through" ( engineer with boiling oil)
" I hope they like beef" ( engineer loading ballistae with diseased cow)

"I'll never say NI!"

Knight in Warcraft III after repeatedly clicking

The 'all your base are belong to us'-quote can also be found in the options-menu of halo: CE

We're not a cult so much as a maniacal group of blade wielding zealots ~Warcraft 3

I am most eager to engage in unadulterated violence. At your command, of course. ~HK-47 Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic

I believe it's one of the orc units that says someting like: "Missed me!" in Warcraft 2.

The evil meglomaniacal genius bad guy in Ratchet and Clank 2 was hilarious... he was pretty dumb too though, his sidekick got the best lines. "You put the wit back into twit, your highness" always ticked me:D

angry demons can't play marbles
Micro-piglest stalk your dungeon, beware!
one of your imps does a great impression of you, he can even do the ears...
dungeon keeper II

"double kill! multi-kill!! ultra-kill!!!" (unreal tournament)

"stop poking me" (warcraft III peon)

"me and boo and you, hamsters and rangers everywhere rejoice!!!"
"to the battle, run boo, run!!" (Baldur's gate II shadows of amn)

"excellent, impressive, defense" (quake III arena, double kill followed by a railgunshot with a high aiming difficulty all while standing near your flag:p )
(returning the flag and in another order you can have an "impressive excellent assist" and so on, but they are not really that common)

Ah battle realms, the only strategy came that rewarded diversity and micro in a way none other could. Set in an oriental scape. Cornelius, You made me want to play that game again.

scalem X said:
Ah battle realms, the only strategy came that rewarded diversity and micro in a way none other could. Set in an oriental scape. Cornelius, You made me want to play that game again.

yes, I have a new standard in life:making people want to play games :p