Who are you?

Do you squeeze your pimples, but in a regal way, then? :D

Quick hi to all...Hi!
Now, I think its possible I could be Vetinari...but thats a tough call.

Granny Weatherwax for me pleeease...mind that's not very Granny like is it? I mean she'd hardly ask. I suppose I would like to be like her rather than think I am like her, if you see what I mean?

everyone has a bit of granny in them...i think im slowly turning into her...its quite depressing lol...... and everyone knows a Nanny ogg...and if you dont you are the nanny ogg lol

I would be Foul ole ron, not because i stink or anything but i often talk like him when i'm drunk.

Dangerous Beans the rat!! Just cos he has the coolest name! And he likes his bunny stories!

Every cat is special; occasionally a mummy cat will be convinced her kittens are the specialest things in the universe, but this wears out fairly fast. The rest of the time, any cat is the epicenter of creation, not merely the most important focus of reality, the only one worth noticing. I learnt much of my world view from being brought up by cats. It she's DEATH's cat, no matter how many other cats are hanging around, DEATH is her person. At least, when she condescends to own him. ;)

Back