Miriel and Angel

vivlig

Hi i have just finished reading waylander 2 and wondered if there was another book featuring angel and miriel
thanks
Viv

Although they get a small mention in the following Waylander book, there is no other book featuring Angel and Miriel thusfar.

Thanks for answering i did'nt think he had but thought i would ask . It's a shame he hasn't as i really liked their characters.It would of been good to see if they became a couple or if Angel just stay's to look after her ,but also to see how the child becomes the Uniter
Viv

You never know with Gemmell. Sometimes he revisits characters and sometimes he doesn't. He seems obsessed with bringing back Druss the Legend at ever opportunity but I can think of at least another half dozen characters that I'd like him to revisit again.
I see on his website that he is currently working on his second Troy novel thats due out in Sept 06 and then he plans to complete the trilogy with the third novel due out in late 07, after that he plans another Skilgannon novel. So we obviously won't be hearing anything further from these characters anytime soon.

I've seen, on a timeline/family tree created by a fan, that Druss came from a line which began with Miriel and Angel. I reread many books after that, and found that this was a plausible theory. Is it likely? Or am I just missing something? o_O

What really annoyed me aswell was that there was not a single mention of Miriel in Waylander III apart from 'oh, I once had a daughter...'. In Waylander II you feel that Waylander is really attached to his family but then he just seems to have kinda forgotton about them. Maybe it was because he was getting old...

In 'The Legend of Deathwalker' Nosta Khan tells Druss that his ancestor Angel, known to the Nadir as 'Hard-To-Kill' is a legend among the Nadir.

I can't remember how i worked it out but i think Druss is also distantly retaled to Regnak, i need to re-read the Waylander series

I have it all explained on my Gemmell site. Due to link problems currently you'll have to websearch for David Gemmell Wolfshead. That should bring it up for you. Once there click to enter the site and then select the Drenai section. Once there you'll find the family tree link on the rhs of the site.

I have it all explained on my Gemmell site. Due to link problems currently you'll have to websearch for David Gemmell Wolfshead. That should bring it up for you. Once there click to enter the site and then select the Drenai section. Once there you'll find the family tree link on the rhs of the site.

I couldn't find your website - which is a real shame, as I was really looking forward to reading up on how Miriel's line developed. Clearly, Rek from Legend is a descendent but I'm not even sure by how many generations.