The Prophecy *SPOILERS*

nixie

pixie druid
Staff member
Supporter
Finished reading this last night and found it very enjoyable.

Thinking about the prophecy got me speculating.What if Winloki is not the one the prophecy speaks of?
What if its Cuillioc, I know he worships his mother, the empress, the godess and strives to please her but he also has a strong sense of right and wrong.It would be an amazing twist if he was the cause of Ouriana's downfall

Camhóinhann and Princess Winloki [sPoiLeRs]

Hello Nixie,

I read what you wrote and I had to reply. After reading a Dark Sacrifice I thought the SAME thing! Especially seeing that Ouriána and Iobhar both had kind of a hand in his downfall at Mirizandi. Cuillioc is strong and noble and I have really loved his character since his introduction with Maelor in the Hidden Stars. I think Ouriána might make a fatal error in underestimating him. Ok, so he isn't Guindeluc but he just might be the child of the prophecy. Who better to bring Ouriána down than her own son!:D

I think Winloki, Sinderian and Cuillioc will all be involved, and to maintain symmetry another man as well. I think that when Winloki was born her mother entangled her fate with Sinderian to protect both from Ouriana's curses. Both Winloki and Cuilloc qualify as being part of her family.