Orson Scott Card's Alvin Maker Series Adaptation

Ernst Dabel

Here is the sketch of Alvin Miller Jr. for the upcoming Red Prophet adaptation, enjoy :)

AlvinMillerJr.jpg

Below is a sketch of Napoleon, who appears in Red Prophet. Mr. Card explained to me that as Napoleon is really young in Red Prophet and still has a long way to go before he becomes Emperor that his uniform should be less elaborate, so in the graphic adaptation you'll notice the uniform changed from what you see below, enjoy and please feel free to give your feedback :)

Napoleon.jpg

Thanks, I, Brian my friend, it is so good to talk to you again. So did you ever read the Alvin Maker Series? If you have is there a particular character you'd like to see from Red Prophet? Please let me know and I'll post it for you ;)

If you ever get a chance to read it, you should I,Brian my friend, you'll enjoy it :)

Here is a sketch of another famous character that appears in Red Prophet, enjoy, and all feedbacks are greatly appreciated :)

Ta-Kumsaw.jpg

Here are two versions of Ta-Kumsaw's brother Lolla-Wossiky, enjoy:)

Version 1
Lolla-Wossiky.jpg

Version 2
Lolla-Wossiky2.jpg

Here is a sketch of Bill Harrison. One thing that Scott told us is that during this time period no one really carried guns on them like cowboys, because they mostly carried their muskets in the back of their wagons most of the time, so the gun belt will go in the adaptation ;) Enjoy :)

BillHarrison2.jpg

Certainly a range of interesting costumes there - your artists are versatile, too. :)

No one read the the series? What do you think of the characterisations above?

Hi I, Brian my friend, I just got back from a business trip talking to more authors ;) But I'm back and I'm happy to hear the compliment to my artists, you haven't seen nothing yet :)

Here is the sketch of ArmorofGod Weaver and Becca Weaver, enjoy :)

ArmorofGod Weaver:
ArmorOfGodWeaver.jpg

Becca Weaver:
BeccaWeaver.jpg

I would comment if my comments would help :p

Besides, its been so long since I read them...

***Possible spoiler***
I think I remember Armour Of God being a very nasty guy at some point...
And what was this mans name - he had a distorted hex tattoo, and he near killed Alvin too? (Didnt he murder his brother, as well...?)

Oh, I do like all the above artwork, btw :D

Here are some more sketches, enjoy :)

TackSweeper:
TackSweeper.jpg

Taleswapper:
Taleswapper.jpg

Unmaker Version1:
UnMaker.jpg

Unmaker Version2
UnMaker2.jpg

Hi my friends, when you get a chance please feel free to check out the Raymond E. Feist section to see the finished covers and fully colored and lettered pages on the "Raymond E. Feist Riftwar Adaptation" thread. Enjoy :)

I'm happy you like it Genisis2 my friend :)

Here is cover 2A for Red Prophet, enjoy :)

Cover 2A:
RP_cover-02a.JPG