What would your Dæmon be like?

1045291887_ldimageR9R.JPG

Your WOLF DAEMON shows that you are solitary, ferocious, and often intimidating, but not without your sufficient loyalty and poise. People tend to misunderstand you, but you prefer your own company, anyway.

Me intimidating !!! somehow I don't think so

Same as Nixie, somehow that's not all that surprising...:D

FEAR ME!!!.....MUWHAHAA *DROOL*....:p

Your WOLF DAEMON shows that you are solitary, ferocious, and often intimidating, but not without your sufficient loyalty and poise. People tend to misunderstand you, but you prefer your own company, anyway.

You could end up with The Wolf, just like Preciousss, Nixie and I...:D

Rosemary said:
You could end up with The Wolf, just like Preciousss, Nixie and I...:D
There's a french phrase I could use that relates to triangles but I ain't gonna use it....:p :p

orionsixwings said:
1045290181_ldimageEQA.JPG

Your TIGER DAEMON shows an unmistakable aura of pride, resilience, and aggression. Your balance of impatience and inspiration make you a creative leader, although you are prone to dangerous extremes.
Well done Orionsixwings, very cool indeed.......:cool:

Your WOLF DAEMON shows that you are solitary, ferocious, and often intimidating, but not without your sufficient loyalty and poise. People tend to misunderstand you, but you prefer your own company, anyway

My Daemon name is Altair - liking it!

So in summary, my daemon is a Hare called Altair and my name's Claire, all very poetic!!!

xx

I got the hare :)

Your HARE DAEMON represents your passive, kindhearted, and honorable nature. Though you are occasionally shy with new people, friends admire your unshakable tranquility, even in the face of chaos.

Could someone enlighten me though, i probably havent been paying attention.....is this quiz for what our Dæmon alter-ego is or what our Dæmon companion is?

I got a hare and Its name is Nalini and I am happy because I actually think like a hare and I act like a hare and i dont care what anyone says because I like what part of my soul is and there is nothing on this earth that can tell you that yours is better because you took the test a gagillion times to get the big bad predator that can eat hares like me you big bullies. I think that was enough of a runon sentence.

So it says I'm a Wolf. That was pretty unexpected. The analysis is pretty close but a Wolf ... I'd thought a cat maybe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Young Adult Fiction 21