Inselkampf - Addictive browser based game

Having Cats help mate - how many have you got?

I think that about 4000 Spears should do the job backed up with 200-300 cats. The reality is that you should always spy the isle first and then you know for certain what you need.

It is very tricky though. Since I joined EL I have had many options of taking colonies due their wars etc. They just offer me them - cleared and everything. I know EL is not everybodies cup of tea but I like their aggressive attitude. They are also good lads with good banter.

If this war esculates you might find some pretty good opportunities to colonise. :)

EDIT: PS I can loan you some Cats if you need some. IE You use them and return the survivors. :)

PPS Speak to Calder in game. He shares his account but is a nice bloke and has posted in this thread before.

Is it possible to give someone resources even if they don't have a harbor?

I care not to that news page. It is only based on the forum and not on the actual game. Believe me the two are seperate entities. I am despised on the forums. God bless them. They cry after each of my posts. :)

Things look like they've become a bit more interesting since I quit. Glad to see that there is some justice in the IK world with the Gorai account being blocked at last. I'm almost tempted to start playing again...

Edit: Amazingly, I've just logged in and I still have troops and ships, though not many. I see bullet_prof_monk finally got my colony...

I am in EL at present but I plan on returning to Malazan after this education and leading them through the ranks. Snowdog's experience would be useful.

.com I am SOH, well I don't have a massive amount of experiance, but I was in lord of chaos personal alliance so I've had some good training, don't have a col thou,

I am in EL at present but I plan on returning to Malazan after this education and leading them through the ranks. Snowdog's experience would be useful.

Well I'm open to offers since I've regained a taste for the game. But I lost most of my army - as you know, Lace - when I quit, so experience is about all I do have to offer :)

Experience goes a long way though Snow as does connections with big players/alliances.

I only have one army really:

1200 LWS (100 queued)
5500 Spears (2000 queued)
6000 Cats

My newish colony has nearly 10,000 Stonies and no real fleet.

How about I found the Ashok Regiment and make that a feeder to Malazan empire. If you don't want to fair enough but I think I might found it anyway see what happens and if I can recruite some players.

I do have a couple of connections now, mostly within Raptor but I also have a good friend in Virus, but how much practical use it'll be I don't know.

Lace, when are you thinking of going back to MLZN? And are the 5 current members still active? Marky and Cornelius are still there.

I have survived quite awhile without an alliance even with a predator lurking around me colonizing all available islands maybe it is time to join an alliance so I will be up to joining anybody

Jason, Malazan is practically dead. It has 5 members and no admins. A feeder would be pointless. If we can get enough new people to join maybe it can be revived.

SA, I doubt anybody will trouble you until you get a colony, that's what I found anyway.

Does Quokka still play? I don't think he ever joined an alliance either.

Anyway, YeTi of Virus will protect the alliance if this ever gets off the ground.
I can probably get serious Raptor protection as well.

I will be available to join in a month or so. Basically when my colo is maxed. I am still under protection of EL and need it. I upset a lot of people on the forums. :)

I founded Ashok Regiment just for the crack see if I can get some members, your all welcome but a bit small time for you guys, I going to post on the forums at IK and more than likly get ignored or flamed but hey ho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
McMurphy Game Discussions 18
Jayaprakash Satyamurthy Book Discussion 24