Which Fantasy/Scifi Character Are You?

"Bones" McCoy.

An intent healer with a strong temper, you are often the voice of compassion when it comes to the concerns of others.
I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!

Palpatine

palpatine.jpg

A mastermind of maneuvering surrounding forces, you care little for the concerns of those in your way.
Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.
Palpatine is a character in the Star Wars universe. The Star Wars Databank has his profile.

????? Sorry but who the heck is that?????

Apparently I'm Galadriel. That came as somewhat of a surprise, although a nice one.:)

Galadriel

galadriel.jpg

Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

You are most wise, oh internet quiz site!;)

Well, it said Elrond from LOTR but the code won't post, just this
V
<p><a href="

Apparently I match Jean-Luc Picard. Really could be a lot worse. Though, my temper is a smidge hotter than his. :)

Marcus Cole

marcus.jpg
An honest and chivalrous adventurer that pursues just causes, you would sacrifice much to help others.

I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no-one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One.

WTF?!?! Honest and chivalrous? My least favorite B5 character!?!? Where did that come from?? XD

Reminds me of the dictator test - I was hoping I'd get Castro, but ended up with Stalin... Bah!

Data:A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

data.jpg

John Sheridan

sheridan.jpg
An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.
In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."
John is a character in the Babylon 5 universe. You can read his biography at the Worlds of JMS fansite.

gandalf.jpg
http://www.tk421.net/character/gandalf.jpg

Gandalf

A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.
And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

I was Delenn the last time I took this quiz. I seem to have become "more dangerous than anything you will ever meet"..

Retook the test
Boromir

With good intentions but misunderstood motives, you are a hardy, if somewhat unreliable, companion.

I ask only for the strength to defend my people!

this sounds more like me.

Cool, I'm Elrond

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

I was Legolas... hmmmmn. I've never wanted to snog myself till now. :D

*lol* I would feel tempted, too, were I you