Favourite TV Shows

Since I've already listed my sci-fi favorites on another thread I'll list the non sci-fi here.

Ones that are still on air...
The Shield
Saturday Night Live
Monk
Boston Legal

Old ones...
Seinfeld
Friends

I'm sure I'm leaving many out.:p

Ok I tend to watch a lot of telly ... but hey I'm a film and television student so I'm only doing it because of my course!

Shows that are on now
Lost
The OC
One Tree Hill
CSI (only really the original but I do watch the others when I'm home as my whole family enjoys them)
Law and Order
Numb3rs (not a typo - thats how the name is spelt)
Killer Instinct
The new Doctor Who - although I didn't really like Christopher Eccelson that much, David Tennent a much better choice IMO
Shameless
ER
Hollyoaks
QI
The Bill - been watching it since forever as my dad watches it
Neighbours - big big hit with the uni mates, we all watch it in the evening as a group again been watching it since forever. First soap I ever watched.
Scrubs

Shows no longer on
Angel
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Firefly
Friends - no matter how many times I have seen an episode it still has the ability to make me laugh
Rising Damp (every time I watch this with my mum my sister will come and tell us off cos we are laughing too loudly)
Quantum Leap
Mork and Mindy
The Poddington Peas - okay it's a cartoon but I love it
Big Wolf on Campus
Student Bodies
Clarissa - a Melissa Joan Hart programme that was on when I was like 7 or so I think
Dawson's Creek - again a big hit at uni we love watching them

For Lizzybob

"Down at the bottom of the garden
With all the birds & the bees
A little lot of little peee-ple
They call the Poddington Peas"

!!!

I used to love that!!! :eek:

xx

I like futurama too

favourite character: Morbo ( the newsreader "puny humans")

and doctor zoidberg

quote ( donno by whom, but it was an alien in that series) referring to one of your favourite shows

" why doesn't Ross, the biggest of the friends, eat the others? "

SukiTrek said:
Since I've already listed my sci-fi favorites on another thread I'll list the non sci-fi here.

Ones that are still on air...
The Shield
Saturday Night Live
Monk
Boston Legal

Old ones...
Seinfeld
Friends

I'm sure I'm leaving many out.:p

Just started watching The Shield on dvd. Excellent!! Its now one of my favorite. I just couldnt believe the end of the very first episode, it just blew me away.

My Favorite shows are >
Simpsons
Futurama
Black Books
Numb3rs
Lost
New Docter Who

morbo is definetly cool. i never considered him before! and doc zoiberg. i love him. crazy thing he is! didnt like the cartoon generally tho. Found bender to be far too obvious.

Lost is my favourite serie by the moment, and I also enjoy Smallville, Prison Break and Supernatural