Trumptonshire

I hope they re-imagine it. Windy Miller and Mrs Honeyman would have been made redundant, and are living on benefits. Peter the Postman would be in prison on false charges of theft, fraud and false accounting. I want to see the Pugh brothers as bald and brutal thugs, with gruff, tough talking, country accents, and dressed in black leather jackets, in a longstanding feud with Barney McGrew.

I hope they re-imagine it. Windy Miller and Mrs Honeyman would have been made redundant, and are living on benefits. Peter the Postman would be in prison on false charges of of theft, fraud and false accounting. I want to see the Pugh brothers as bald and brutal thugs, with gruff, tough talking, country accents, and dressed in black leather jackets, in a longstanding feud with Barney McGrew.
There’s already plenty of that sort of thing out there. Dumpton is worth a watch, but this is better

Well, this will be a fun thing for people to get really, really angry about on the internet. I myself will be saving up my rage for whatever trivial digressions there are from the original programme, which I barely remember.

Actually, I gather that the new Clangers episodes are really good, so this could be decent. It seems to have the same narrator, too.

Well, this will be a fun thing for people to get really, really angry about on the internet. I myself will be saving up my rage for whatever trivial digressions there are from the original programme, which I barely remember.
Isn't that what the internet is for? This, cat videos, and the other...

I've had 'Hugh, Pugh, Barny Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub' earworming around in my head all morning and I open the Chrons to find this !.
And I've never even seen an episide.
Yeah, it's not unknown for people to hear this sequence of "names" in dreams, or just pick them up out of the ether. It's how the original writer got them, I read in an interview. Some contend it's actually a message broadcast in a demonic language on a psychic wavelength, and it means "save me from the fires of hell".

Back