Collected Poems of JRRT -- 3-volume set Sept. 2024

Thanks for this, will be looking forward to its release. Seems quute expensive at £90, but then again it's a 3 volume hardback set, so it was never going to be cheap.

I hope we get to see the poems written in hus own hand as well as the printed copy. There's something about his style of writing that is so elegant.

I see that a letter that he wrote in response to a child's request gas been sold at auction recently. The slip of paper and JRR T's singular writing style make it look like it could just as easily have come from one of his Middle-earth stories; perhaps a letter from Gandalf to Bilbo. When a piece of fan-mail can look like a piece of art, you know that you're faced with a very special talent indeed.

Thanks for this, will be looking forward to its release. Seems quute expensive at £90, but then again it's a 3 volume hardback set, so it was never going to be cheap.

I hope we get to see the poems written in hus own hand as well as the printed copy. There's something about his style of writing that is so elegant.
My guess is that Scull and Hammond will show us at least a few manuscripts.

I'll be greatly disappointed if the books are not made with sheets in sewn signatures.

I have the impression that they will come in a slipcase, again unsure.