(Found) Demon without wings on a journey

klebart

Demon without wings on a journey and through the book his Djinn brothers destroy matter and he goes to a dimension without luck.

The demon was the runt of the litter and can pass as human. He visits a demon lord who actually has real rock and not spread out matter, which is rare in his dimension, imitating rock but it doesn't have the same feel. When a Djinn is rewarded they are give a small piece of matter that they get to destroy with their mighty powers unleashed and they really get into it. The demon isn't powerful like his brothers, but is smarter. In one dimension on his quest he comes into a luck dimension where all the luck is trapped in amulets and trinkets. He has some luck residue but it starts to wear off and he needs to wear trinkets or else bad luck happens until he leaves the dimension

The rich demon lord also has some sort of computer made up of lesser demons.

You may be thinking of a book in the Magic by the Number Series (first book: Master of the Five Magics) by Lyndon Hardy.

I don't remember the parts about luck, but the computer made of demons was definitely a feature in one of them.

It looks like a cover for something I would read. I'll need to do some more research. Thank you. I'll let this post know.

I'm leaning towards the third book: "Riddle of the Seven Realms". I'll let you know.

It's worth reading.

Last edited:
You may be thinking of a book in the Magic by the Number Series (first book: Master of the Five Magics) by Lyndon Hardy.

I don't remember the parts about luck, but the computer made of demons was definitely a feature in one of them.
It was fairly popular for a long time.

Last edited: