Who would you like to see cast as classic science fiction characters?

Logan Selmes

I just had this thought today. Plenty of fiction that still hasn't been adapted (or have been adapted unfaithfully to the source material).

For example, The Stars My Destination.

Gulliver Foyle? Tom Hardy would be great, I think. Saul Dagenham? I can picture Thomas Jane there.

I just had this thought today. Plenty of fiction that still hasn't been adapted (or have been adapted unfaithfully to the source material).

For example, The Stars My Destination.

Gulliver Foyle? Tom Hardy would be great, I think. Saul Dagenham? I can picture Thomas Jane there.

I'd go with Thomas Hardy on that one. he could easily pull off Gulliver Foyle.

Last edited:
The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov Brad Garret as Elijah Bailey and Michal Fastbender as R .Daniel Olivaw

Is it weird that I always pictured R. Daneel Olivaw as Data? And I agree, Fassbender would be great as him.

Is it weird that I always pictured R. Daneel Olivaw as Data? And I agree, Fassbender would be great as him.

Michael Fassbender was made that role . :)

As for Brad Garret , ive always liked him as actor. I think he'd be terrific in the role of Bailey.:)

If thye did Kieth Laumer's Retief books, my choice to play Retief, Benedict Cumberbatch. he'd be amazing in that role . :cool:

If they ever did Poul Andersons Comic Flandry series , Timothy Chalamet :)