Audiobooks for GOBLIN MOON and HOBGOBLIN NIGHT now available

Teresa Edgerton

Goblin Princess
Staff member
Supporter
Audiobooks for both books in the Mask and Dagger series are finally available, with the publication of Hobgoblin Night on Audible and Amazon.

The first book, Goblin Moon, has been available for a while. If you are interested:

Amazon.com: Goblin Moon: Mask and Dagger, Book 1 (Audible Audio Edition): Teresa Edgerton, Elizabeth Allard, Teresa Edgerton: Books

or

Amazon.com: Hobgoblin Night (Audible Audio Edition): Teresa Edgerton, Elizabeth Allard, Teresa Edgerton: Books

51nV+yU6XcL.jpg

Coffins float down the river, alchemists turn mandrakes into men, the gentlemen scoundrels known as the Knights of Mezztopholeez practice bloody rituals as vicious as they are depraved . . . and one man fights a secret battle against villains and blackest sorcery, with wit, ingenuity, and a lethal lack of compunction.

If you enjoyed Susanna Clarke's Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell you might like these. They are shorter and set in a slightly different imaginary era in an imaginary world, but some readers have pointed out similarities.

HobgoblinNight.jpg

Bizarre things are happening in the little town of Hobb's Church, where Sera, Elsie, and Jedidiah are hiding from the vengeance of the Duchess. While Jed and the lensmaker Mr. Jonas construct a magical engine to raise a sunken island, the young ladies must deal with ghosts, hobgoblins, and a school of mischievous girls. On the other side of the world, Francis Skelbrooke decoys the Duchess's spies, leading them on a deadly chase across the continent of Euterpe (stopping every now and then to bring a villain or two to account). But the vengeful fairy has other spies: one of them in Hobb's Church.

This volume contains the novel THE GNOME'S ENGINE or HOBGOBLIN NIGHT plus three bonus short stories.

Amazon.com: Hobgoblin Night (Audible Audio Edition): Teresa Edgerton, Elizabeth Allard, Teresa Edgerton: Books

or

https://www.audible.com/search?keywords=Hobgoblin+night&ref-override=a_pd_Goblin_t1_header_search&k=Hobgoblin+night&crid=e9e04b45bdf94221ac289d1e5175d08d&sprefix=hobgoblin+n,na-audible-us,253&i=na-audible-us&url=search-alias=na-audible-us&ref=nb_sb_noss

(AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE FOR AUDIOBOOKS, BOTH TITLES ARE AVAILABLE AS EBOOKS FROM AMAZON)

If anyone is interested in listening to either book and posting a review on Amazon and Audible, contact me privately and I will send you a promo-code which is good one time only.

(If you haven't joined Audible as yet, I think the first book you order is free with your first three month subscription anyway. But I think I get extra credit if that first book is one of mine.)