Epic Fantasy novel

gregory kontaxis

Supporter
Hi everyone,

I published a book some weeks ago and I would like to share it with you. My book is an epic fantasy story that will have 5 parts. This is the first book of the series. The name of the series is The Dance of Light and the name of the first book is, The Return of the Knights. It has many elements of Greek mythology and its based in a medieval world. You can find it on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited(UK and US)! Physical copies are also available in many bookstores like Amazon, Silverstonesbooks, Walmart, Waterstones and Broken Binding.

Blurb

The Palace of the Dawn will soon be stormed. The most ruthless man of all time is one step away from assailing on Iovbridge and dethroning Sophie Delamere. The Queen of Knightdorn is now alone, with neither allies nor an army capable of rebuffing the enemy which is approaching her city. Everything appears to be over, until a mysterious young man, Elliot, makes his appearance.

Entangled in a web of lies and politics, Elliot will try to draw Walter away from Iovbridge and face him in the stronghold of Wirskworth. He will attempt to rekindle relations and revive the old alliance between the Queen of Knightdorn and Syrella Endor, the Governor of Wirskworth. Elliot’s mission will take every fibre of his will and if he fails, so shall the kingdom.

Game Of Thrones meets Greek mythology in this explosive epic fantasy story, packed with war, medieval lore, magic, loyalty and bravery. The first book in the series, The Dance of Light, will take you on an epic journey to a fantasy world of men and mythical creatures which will keep you spellbound till the very end.

Praise
Mark Lawrence:
One for the worldbuilding fans. A fantasy world with an extensive history thoroughly explored for you to an accompaniment of swordplay, sieges, and drama.

Grimdark magazine: The Return of the Knights is recommended for epic fantasy fans wishing to quench their thirst for all the classic tropes. Gregory Kontaxis clearly has a lot of talent, and I look forward to reading more from this up-and-coming author.

jamreads: Kontaxis weaves marvelously classic fantasy with Greek mythology elements, giving them his own twist. A complex story with several layers that are unveiled step by step, always making you want more.

The Wulver's Library: There are drips of emotional intensity that spark the imagination that can be a tad overwhelming but the more we explore this world, the more I can see this becoming a fantastic series.

If anyone gives it a go, let me know your thoughts!

Attachments

• ebook.jpg
    ebook.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 43
Good luck with the books! As a self-published writer, I'm very impressed by the recommendations you've got there. Have you got any tips for how to get reviews? I've found it very difficult to get any response at all.

I sent some ARC copies to bloggers, did 3 giveaways and I use twitter and discords to promote. That is all I have done. Takes time and patience.

The Return of the knights passed 150 ratings and 75 reviews and I am preparing an audiobook which will be released in the end of October!

I will also release a novella in November which will be free to download in my website. If you'd like to get a copy subscribe to www.gregorykontaxis.com :)

1692032900831.jpeg

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to share something with you. My ebook is now available for just 99 cents!

If you're looking for a fantasy read, this is a great opportunity :)

You can grab a copy on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk until August 27th.

Happy reading and thanks for your support!

I wish you success. I really dig the book cover art. But they blurb is what shines to me. You captured a sense of urgency without giving away the plot, the premise put before the reader like an unopened box neatly wrapped with a bow that reads “promising” if I do say.