Every starship Enterprise ranked, from the original series to Picard

In a tie-in book for the ST:TMP there was an entry that because the way the warp drives work you can only have two "engines". Any more than that and the warp bubble becomes unstable. I took this to heart and every time I see a three nacelle ST ship I just think the designers haven't read their own Show Bible.
So the article is right about #11 but for the wrong reasons.... ;)

"The space shuttle Enterprise is at the top of the honorable mentions list because of all the ships here, it's the only one that has actually existed as an operating vehicle."
Really?
1681464013990.jpeg

;) Yes, I know what they meant...

In a tie-in book for the ST:TMP there was an entry that because the way the warp drives work you can only have two "engines". Any more than that and the warp bubble becomes unstable. I took this to heart and every time I see a three nacelle ST ship I just think the designers haven't read their own Show Bible.
So the article is right about #11 but for the wrong reasons.... ;)
No-one seems to have told the Klingons this - the qeylIS betleH class Bird of Prey has six nacelles...

I am currently using a mousemat with 13 Enterprise pictures on it. It's difficult to compare with the article list as pictures are quite small on my mat (I don't think the three nacelled far future Enterprise C is there) however it does have the Space Shuttle, two different aircraft carriers, and a sailing ship, along with another spaceship that is much too small for me to identify, but definitely wasn't one of those in the article.

Yes, two aircraft carriers (CV 6 and CV 65) and there will be one of the the new giant Gerald R Ford class ones as well (CV 80)

300px-USS_Enterprise_%28CVN-80%29_artist_depiction.jpg

Here's a list: Enterprise history

Enterprise B should have been higher, as all non-round saucer Enterprises are anathema.