Any case closed/detective Conan fan?

chongjasmine

Mystery is my second favourite genre, next to fantasy when it comes to reading fiction. And my favourite genre when it comes to watching show. AS such, I really love to watch detective conan series. Any other fans here?

Mystery is my second favourite genre, next to fantasy when it comes to reading fiction. And my favourite genre when it comes to watching show. AS such, I really love to watch detective conan series. Any other fans here?
I never really paid much attention to it. It seems to me that DC is an anime/manga that is a favorite of the Japanese, but people in the West don't care that much about it. In Japan, the anime is even bigger than One Piece. But, from what I saw from images and manga covers, DC seems to aim for a younger audience, and that's normally not really my thing.

I do like mystery though. Naoki Urasawa's Monster is one of the best seinen/mystery manga ever made, and it has one of the best villains in all of fiction. In the current season, I'm enjoying Summer Time Render a lot. It's about a boy trying to solve a series of murders in an island. The manga, although already complete, has clues that incite the reader to solve the mystery.

Night Has a Thousand Eyes by Cornell Woolrich
The Maltese Falcon by Dashell Hammet
The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler

I watched some DC anime years ago; do not recall much about it, though.