Which Slipcase?

Mon0Zer0

Supporter
For our last Kickstarter we offered a reward that included three hardback books in a deluxe slipcase. We're finalising the designs and wondered if you could possibly help us decide which case to go for from the following two contenders. The copy text is a placeholder for the time being:

Version1-mmf-bset.png

Version2-mmf-bset.png

I like them both: however the one with the dark background seems to strike me as the best.

Though I do wonder how that one might look if you used some of the cyan color in the skeletal frame against that black backdrop.
Just a curious thought.

Top one for me. It's more immediately obvious what the front cover shows (and I think I prefer the subject anyway, though this is more marginal), and the high contrast makes the spine much clearer.

The top one works for me. The main picture on the bottom one seems too busy. I also have to note the picture in the bottom left of both. Is it supposed to represent a humorous character? To me, it seems to break the tone of the other two pictures.

The top one works for me. The main picture on the bottom one seems too busy. I also have to note the picture in the bottom left of both. Is it supposed to represent a humorous character?

This guy?

phae.png

Definitely the top for me, too! This looks terrific, Mon0Zer0 - best of luck with it, CC

Back