Cosmic Puppets: Generally regarded as Dick's worst book?

Servomoore

Yeah yeah, I know some people will consider me a SJW for saying this, but the fetishistic way an underaged nude character is described is creepy, the talking bees is silly, and the ending of driving through a Gaia figure's chest is corny. Sure it was 1952, before he'd really honed his skills during kind of a lull in his career in general, but even with that in mind it's still got to be near the bottom if not on it. That's consensus view, right?

Yeah yeah, I know some people will consider me a SJW for saying this, but the fetishistic way an underaged nude character is described is creepy, the talking bees is silly, and the ending of driving through a Gaia figure's chest is corny. Sure it was 1952, before he'd really honed his skills during kind of a lull in his career in general, but even with that in mind it's still got to be near the bottom if not on it. That's consensus view, right?
I agree about the underaged character. I was liking the novel but that bit made me very uncomfortable.

How can you tell?

I pay a lot of attention to Jo Walton's reviews because she bluntly stated that she did not like PKD's work.