Cover reveal for THE MOON IN HIDING (Book Two Green Lion Trilogy)

Teresa Edgerton

Goblin Princess
Staff member
Supporter
Something weird has happened to my Amazon accounts so it may be a few days before the book can be uploaded, but here is the cover:
93567053_153466416107747_5627177335590486016_n.jpg

Fflergant and Tryffin? Which is which?

Right, Fflergant and Tryffin. (Hi, Jeremy! I haven't seen you online in a long time.) Tryffin, though the younger, has caught up and surpassed Fflergant in size by the time of this book, so he is the taller and broader of the two. (His sisters tease him about it.)

(Can you tell it's the same picture, with some photo manipulation so they don't look like twins? I looked through thousands of pictures on stock photo sites and the rarity of handsome blond young men in more or less medieval type costume was extremely discouraging. If only I had known to make them dark instead of fair, back in the day, I would have saved myself a lot of hours this March and April! I was just about to give up and ... I don't know ... cut my throat or something ... when I finally came upon a picture I thought would work. Then it was up to Gary to make a few strategic changes.)

Great cover. Pity about the book. :LOL:

Well, if Amazon doesn't let us upload the book soon, I shall be sending my most poisonous thoughts their way.

Is the one of them (on the left as you look at the cover) left-handed?

The buckles on his belt and jacket. If he was right-handed, he'd find them difficult to adjust. You can reverse a belt buckle easily by re-threading it the other way up, but the jacket would have to be made that way around...

Of course. Well, nothing we can do about it. And he is sufficiently important that he needn't do up his own buckles.

'I've a man to do that for me'...:)

And I doubt there's many people whose mind works like mine - lucky them :giggle:

BTW, Child of Saturn is in my tbr Kindle pile, so if the second in the series is imminent, I'd better move it up...

Right, Fflergant and Tryffin. (Hi, Jeremy! I haven't seen you online in a long time.)
Well, I've been hoping for the Green Lion books as e-books for a long time so this was bound to attract my interest.

Thank you for putting them up. When you publish the ebooks would you consider adding a little bit of additional material as a bonus? Perhaps some of the information from your old website such as: Ceilyn and Teleri or some notes about the history or future of Ynys Celydonn.

I'm not sure I have access to my old website any more. It depends if Carolyn still has it on her computer. If not, I do have the stuff I gave her to post there, but I'd have to dig through a ton of boxes in storage to find any of it. Child of Saturn is published, and Moon in Hiding is on the verge, so it's not likely to happen for either of those. Maybe for The Work of the Sun.

Although I hope to publish the second trilogy before the end of the year. I hope, but make no promises, since the books would have to be scanned first, and that is a long and tedious process.

I'm not sure I have access to my old website any more. It depends if Carolyn still has it on her computer. If not, I do have the stuff I gave her to post there, but I'd have to dig through a ton of boxes in storage to find any of it.
The link I put in my previous post has most of your old website archived.
Ceilyn and Teleri
Tryffin and Fflergant
Diaspad
Ynys Celydonn - North
Ynys Celydonn - Central
Ynys Celydonn - South
Tryffin's Rules to Cyffle

and other stuff

Wow! I am surprised (and flattered and grateful) that you saved all that. I wonder if I wrote those character snapshots for the glossary I wrote a long, long, long time ago, or whether they were written especially for the website (also in the distant past, but not quite so long ago). Anyway, I know I would want to polish up the writing, so if they go anywhere it would be the third book. I'll have to start thinking about how best to use all that. Thanks for saving it! It definitely gives me some ideas.

I wish I could take credit. I have saved everything I could on the Green Lion series, but these are from archive.org