Star Trek: Lower Decks. An Adult Animated Comedy

I do wonder if those who dislike this have seen enough TNG episodes to understand it?
I do believe I've seen almost all the episodes, probably multiple times as they used to be on BBC2 a lot :)

I just don't think there has been any chemistry between any of the characters in season 2 so far. The pacing was pretty off to me as well. Also, the whole Mariner and her mum working together thing should have been a seasonal arc instead of just thrown out in episode 1.

I do believe I've seen almost all the episodes
Sorry, I didn't mean that to sound like I was talking about you specifically, without actually mentioning your name. I did mean more generally. I don't think you were the only one who said they didn't like it. If I'd meant you then I would have said so, I'm man enough to do that. I also don't know your age. I also may be totally wrong, but quite a few people have told me they have never seen all the episodes of TNG, even, as you say, it is always on some channel somewhere if you flick through them.

@Dave Don't worry, I didn't think you were talking about me specifically, I just wanted to clear up that it isn't only people who haven't seen TNG that aren't liking this season - and I did enjoy season one :)

I'll probably give it a few more shots to see if it gets back the character of the first though.

I finally got around to watching the second season of Lower Decks over the last few days. Entertaining enough, but i thought there was a LOT of fan service in this season.

Great animation and mildly entertaining stories. I thought the final episode was quite good.

Back