Nemesis Books on Kindle

Glen

Who are you people?
My Nemesis books are on Kindle.

Nemesis - Book One : Joseph Sin

Joseph Sin must save the galaxy from a future tyrant whose reign of terror will last a thousand years. He's not ready for this - he has a hangover, has had a traumatic trip through time and space, is in an alien world, and is in denial.

The medieval, feudal world is challenged by the despotic greed of corporate pirates supported by future technology and military might. The world is being strip-mined, leaving a desolate wasteland of ruined countries, displaced species and refugees.

Joseph gets involved to save his kidnapped friend Susan Skull, though she has made it very clear they will never be more than just friends.

In this battle for the galaxy the despot can call on the resources of his galactic empire, his clone army, and the benefit of hindsight. Joseph has only the support of amateurs dabbling in time-travel: an alchemist and a race of primitive giants. And who knows whose side the suspect, mercenary, time travelling Academy is on.

Joseph's journey takes him ever nearer to his destiny with the tyrant, close to new friends and allies, and way too close to supernatural horror that test his resolve and sense of self.

Caught in a loop in time, Joseph is forever condemned to repeat his future unless he can break the present.

Joseph Sin reboot Cover 01_edited-2 compressed-2.jpg

You can buy it here: Joseph Sin on Kindle

The third book will be released in 2018. You can find out more about this series at my website…

Glen Thickett

…or Like my Facebook page:

Glen Thickett

or follow my Twitter feed about species extinction, new species, the end of the world, some good news stories, and occasional tweets about my sci-fi / fantasy mash-up books:

Glen Thickett (@GlenThickett) on Twitter

My Nemesis books are on Kindle.

Susan Skull: Book Two of Nemesis

Susan Skull has a lot to deal with.

The quasi-military Academy want to ship her back to a parallel timeline but she doesn’t want to go. Joseph struggles to keep her with him, and the anger that brought his alternate self into being surfaces again. The men around her resort to conflict to resolve every issue, and the galaxy just won’t stay fixed. Time is broken into two streams, and the empire of Joseph Sin’s alter-ego still needs taking down.

Everybody wants the deep-time ship Nemesis, but Susan has it.

The conflicting forces must collaborate on a deep future mission to destroy the empire’s deep time facility and merge the two timelines.

In a far future Joseph must face his alternate self, at once an enemy and friend, while Susan faces the prospect of losing her identity when her two instances merge.

Susan Skull Cover 01 - compressed.jpg

You can buy it here: Susan Skull on Kindle

The third book in the series will be released in 2018. You can find out more about this series of books at my website…

Glen Thickett

…or Like my Facebook page:

Glen Thickett

or follow my Twitter feed – about species extinction, new species, the end of the world, some good news stories, and occasional tweets about my sci-fi / fantasy mash-up books:

Glen Thickett (@GlenThickett) on Twitter